Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 | Chandigarh High Court | Stenographer Grade – III | Haryana Subordinate Court | Total Vacancies 86 | Last Date: 15.06.2017 | Apply Online @ sssc.gov.in
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 for Stenographer is conducted by SSSC on behalf of District and session judges of Haryana. Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) under high court of Punjab and Haryana invites application for the post of Stenographer in Subordinate courts of Haryana. Particularly, 86 SSSC vacancies are allotted for the post of Stenographer in Haryana Subordinate courts. Eligible candidates apply online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit SSSC online registration form @ SSSC Official website. This Page explains Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 / Chandigarh High Court Recruitment in brief.
SSSC online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSSC official Notification for Stenographer. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Punjab and Haryana High Court
High court is the highest court in the states of India. It has supreme judicial power over the state. Punjab and Haryana High Court is the highest court in the states of Haryana and also Punjab. High court of Punjab and Haryana has been servicing to the states since 1919. High court is located in Chandigarh until now. It is also called as Chandigarh High court. Formerly, it was called as Lahore High Court. The High court provides judicial services to regions such as Haryana, Punjab and also union territory Chandigarh.
Details of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Punjab and Haryana High Court / SSSC
Organization Type: Haryana Government
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade – III
Total Vacancies: 86
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200 (Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
Job Location: Haryana
Eligibility criteria for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Proficiency in Word Processing and Spread Sheets.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 42 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- English Shorthand Test
- Hindi Shorthand Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
|Category||Fee for Male||Fee for Female|
|General/Other state candidates||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM (Haryana)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 125/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan (SBI)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Chandigarh High court Stenographer vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online registration process consists of two parts, (Step – I & Step – II) Registration.
- In Step –I fill all mandatory details and get registration ID.
- Print Challan and pay fee offline on or before the last date.
- With use of register ID complete the Step – II Process.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||15.05.2017|
|Last date of online application (Step – I)||12.06.2017|
|Last date for fee payment||14.06.2017|
|Last date of online application (Step – II)||15.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates who are willing to secure a job particularly in Punjab and Haryana High Court would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest notification of employment news here.