Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 | Rail Coach Factory (RCF) | Apply online for latest Vacancies 101 | Last date: 21.09.2017
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017- Rail Coach Factory shortly RCF has announced an employment notification for Apprentices of following Trades, shown in below table. Totally, 101 vacancies are available for Apprentices Post. Candidates can be submitted the application through online only. Interested candidates should apply for this post on or before (Sep 21, 2017). Rail Couch Factory website is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
Eligible and willing candidates should see the eligibility criteria for Apprentices post and check whether you are eligible to apply. Apply for Apprentices post given through the application link before the last date. Candidates fill all required details in the online application and upload their photo and signature and check before submit it. Candidates don’t forget to must send their DD/IPO through the post before the last date or candidates can also send the Challan drop in the box kept in the office of General Manager on or before 21.09.2017. Here you can get other details like education details, age limit, selection process and steps to apply in this page.
Details of RCF Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rail Coach Factory
Job Category: Punjab Government job
Name of the post: Apprentices
Total no. of Vacancies: 101
Job Location: Kapurthala (Punjab)
Vacancies details of Act Apprentices Post
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||04|
|AC& Ref. Mechanic||07|
Eligibility criteria for RCF Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should have passed 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate from recognized board.
- And also posses National trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational training.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 15 and maximum age 24 yrs (as on 21.09.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit list
|SC/ST/PWD/ Women Candidate||Nil|
Mode of payment
- Offline – Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order(IPO)
DD/IPO should draw in favor of “FA & CAO/RCF/Kapurthala”
DD/IPO must send to the following address or candidates can also send the challan drop in the box kept in the office of General Manager.
General Manager (P), Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala – 144 602
Mode of Application
Steps to apply for Rail Coach Factory Vacancies
- Go to official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the advertisement of “notification of training under Act Apprentices Act 1961” in home page of Rail Coach Factory.
- Download notification in pdf, and read it well.
- And check whether you are eligible to apply this post.
- Candidates should go to given online link and apply before the last date.
- Fill up the online application correctly, and attach necessary documents and check given details before submit it.
- After submitted, take the printout copies of application for future use.
- Finally, candidate must send their DD/IPO through post or drop in the box kept in the office of General Manager on or before 21.09.2017.
|Date of notification||23.08.2017|
|Closing date for submission of application||21.09.2017|