RailTel India Recruitment 2016-17 -61 Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details -Last Date 26th August 2016.
The RailTel Corporation of India (RCIL)has been performing their recruitment procedure every year. This year too they are recruiting some personnel and interested candidates are requested to keep an eye on their official website for getting news related to railtel recruitment 2016. This is the largest neutral telecom communications provider of the country with a Pan-India exposure. They have a worldwide optic fiber network on Right of Way or ROW along the Railway tracks.
Their strong network covers almost all the important cities and towns of the country. This covers near about 70% of the Indian population. RailTel with its nationwide presence is dedicated to bring about avant grade technology and offer ground-breaking services to the telecom market of India.
Eligibility Criteria and Total No of Vacancy Details :
At present the RailTel Corporation of India is inviting application for the post of Assistant engineer on contractual basis. Interested applicants needs to keep the below points in mind-
- Number of vacancies is 61 and the recruitment is mainly for a project in North East India.
- Interested candidates are required to apply before 26th August 2016.
- Educational qualification needed for applying in the post is diploma in Electronic or Telecommunication. Individuals from sectors like Computer Science or Information Technology with a minimum mark of 55% are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a minimum work experience of 2 years in the field Optical Fiber Cable or other telecom projects.
- Candidates must be an Indian.
- Job Location : All India
How to Apply for RailTel Recruitment in Online ?
- The selection procedure is twofold- written test and an interview. To apply for the same applicants need to send their application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents to the RailTel Corporation of India, Building no. 143, Sector-44, Gurgaon-122003.
- The bank draft should be sent along with the application. Application fee required is Rs. 200 for general candidates and Rs. 100 for SC and ST candidates.
- To get more details of the post and application form candidates are requested to login to http://www.railtelindia.com/images/careers/Asstt_Engineers.pdf.
- Make sure to fill in the form properly and pay the requested fee to complete your application.
- Apart from the official website, there are other reliable online platforms too that will offer you detailed news about railtel recruitment 2016.
- Once you login to such reliable site it will redirect you to the latest updates or government jobs in numerous sectors. It is good to register your mail id.
- Once you subscribe the site concerned will send you daily free updates of the latest jobs. Job seekers can however, login to the site anytime to see the latest updates, browse through important news and follow useful links.
- One can also look for jobs based on their educational qualification as well as based on the desired job location.
As far as, railtel recruitment 2016 is concerned, interested candidates will get all required information like pay scale, eligibility criteria at the website provided above. Important date that the applicant needs to remember is 26thAugust. To learn about other career facilities at RailTel Corporation, individuals can login to http://www.railtelindia.com/careers.html anytime. Once you get all the guidelines to follow, apply for the post without wasting time.