Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 | Clerk, Stenographer & District Judge Apply @ www.hcraj.nic.in | Total Vacancies 2066 | Last Date: 18.03.2017
Rajasthan High court invites application for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer and District Judge. Particularly, there are 2066 vacancies are available to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.hcraj.nic.in . Application submitted after the last date and in-complete application will be rejected. This Page clearly explains Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High court is the highest judicial power in the state of Rajasthan. The court exercises jurisdiction both on original side and appellate side in civil and criminal matters around the state. Constitution of India has the authority of the High court. The Court has been operating since 1949. It is located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
Details of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Rajasthan High court
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 2066
Job Location: Rajasthan
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer and District Judge
Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
- SSC from Rajasthan Board or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Hindi and Computer knowledge is necessary.
- Bachelor in Law from a recognized institute.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be between 35-45 for judge and 18-35 for other posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Computer Test
Application Fee for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
|District Judge||General||Rs. 800/-|
|Clerk & Stenographer||General/OBC||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favour of Registrar General, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court job vacancies
- First go to official website hcraj.nic.in and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
|Opening date of online application||22.02.2017|
|Last date of online application||18.03.2017|
|Last date of Fee Payment||21.03.2017|