RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 | Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) – Notification for Ophthalmic Assistant Post | Total Vacancies: 178 | Last Date to Apply: 08.02.2018 | Apply Online @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is inviting applications for the engagement of Ophthalmic Assistant Post. Totally, 21 Vacancies are allotted for the Ophthalmic Assistant Post. Eligible and willing candidates can apply the Ophthalmic Assistant Post of RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 on or before Feb 08, 2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Don’t wait till the last date. Apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below. This page explains Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the Post: Ophthalmic Assistant
Total Vacancies: 178
Job location: Jaipur, Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Ophthalmic Assistant Vacancies
- Must pass 10+2 with physics/Biology/Maths/Chemistry.
- 2 yrs Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology from a recognized Institute/University and registered in Para Medical Council.
- Working knowledge of Hindi and written in Devnagri Script & knowledge of Rajasthan.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer the official notification for age relaxation.
- Check the official notification for selection procedure.
|General /OBC||Rs. 650/-|
|BC Candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 450/-|
|SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan||Rs. 350/-|
Mode of Payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of RSMSSB (i.e) rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Advertisement tab and then find the advt. for said post.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and then fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned image of photo, signature and required certificate in the space provided in the application.
- Candidates have to make payment of application fee through online mode.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application and keep it for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||09.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||08.02.2018|