Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2017 notification for Teacher (Class I-IV) Vacancies | Total Vacancies 1829| Last date to apply: 13.10.2017 | Download notification @ www.rajsanskrit.nic.in
Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2017- Department of Sanskrit Education in Rajasthan recently released an employment notification for Teacher (Class I-IV) posts. Totally, 1829 Vacancies are available for Teacher positions in Sanskrit Education Department. Who wants to apply this post should need to apply through the website www.rajsanskrit.nic.in only. The application link will display from Sep 14, 2017 to Oct 13, 2017. Other mode applications will not be considered similarly rejected.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether if you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates should read all instruction for how to apply this posts, before apply online. candidates should go to apply through the official website before the last date. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Moreover you can know details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of Sanskrit Education Department Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of Sanskrit Education
Job Category: State government jobs
Name of the post: Teacher (Class I-IV)
Total no. of Position: 1829
Pay Scale: Rs. 13200/- per month
Job Location: Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Vacancies
- Candidates must hold Diploma/Graduation degree/BEI.ED/DEI.ED from a recognized institute/university.
- Age should be Minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- Merit Test
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and also Net Banking).
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for Rajasthan Sanskrit education department recruitment 2017
- Visit to official website at rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Find the notification “Advertisement 2017” in home page, and download in pdf format.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Fill all required details correctly and upload necessary documents.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
Online application link
|Starting date to apply online||14.09.2017|
|Last Date to apply online||13.10.2017|