Ramanagara District Court Job Vacancy 2017-18 | 20 Typist, Stenographe Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.ecourts.gov.in | Last Date: 31-07-2017
Ramanagara District Court Recruitment 2017: The Ramanagara District Court recently release a notification of Ramanagara District Court Recruitment 2017 for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Typist, Copyist, Stenographe. As per Ramanagara District Court Job Notification, It will recruit 20 Skilled candidates. This is really good job opportunity to the aspirants who looking for latest Karnataka govt jobs. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 31st July 2017
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for Ramanagara District Court Vacancies. For other information like Ramanagara District Court job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply for Ramanagara District Court Job check the following details. Candidates should apply to this notification till 31st of July 2017 only.
Details of Ramanagara District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Ramanagara District Court
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 20
Job Location: Ramanagara (Karnataka)
Vacancy details of Ramanagara District Court Recruitment
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
Eligibility criteria for Ramanagara District Court 20 Typist, Stenographer Recruitment
- Candidates should completed SSLC and must have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examinations both in Kannada and English language or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 35 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Ramanagara District Court Recruitment
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||31.07.2017|
|Conduct of Written Test||Aug/Sep 2017|