RCUES Recruitment 2017 | Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies notification for Bill Collector, Stenographer & Other Posts |Total Vacancies 750 | Last date to apply: 07.10.2017 | Download notification @ www.rcueshyd.gov.in
RCUES Recruitment 2017 – Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies shortly called as RCUES is a world-class research and training institution. RCUES recently announcing a job notification for engagement of Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Health Assistant, Senior Stenographer, System Manager and system Assistant Posts on direct basis. Particularly, 750 vacancies are allotted for said these posts. Eligible candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. The application link commence from Sep 26, 2017 to Oct 07, 2017 through official website of RCUES Hyderabad (i.e) www.rcueshyd.gov.in.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply these posts or not. If you are eligible to apply these vacancies, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Candidates should have to pay fee of application through online. Candidates should be carried their filled application and along with attested copy of all testimonial certificate for documentation verification. Here you can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and how to attend from this page.
Details of RCUES Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies
Employment Type: Central Government Job
Total no. of Vacancies: 750
Job Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Vacancy Details of RCUES Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Junior Assistant||133||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Bill Collector||165||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Health Assistant||29||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Junior Accountant||93||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Senior Stenographer||110||Rs. 17, 500/-|
|System Manager||110||Rs. 15,000/-|
|System Assistant||110||Rs. 12,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria of Bill Collector, Stenographer & Various Posts
- Candidates must hold Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University.
- Certificate in MS Office and Computer knowledge from technical institution recognized by the Government
- Health Assistant: Bachelor degree with pass certificate Multi Purpose Health Assistants Training course/Sanitary Training Course certificate awarded by the Chairman, Board of examination, constituted by government of Andhra Pradesh.
- OC/BC Candidates: Maximum age 40 yrs.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates: Maximum age 45 yrs.
- Written exam
- Merit List
|Category||Application fee||Examination fee|
|All Candidates||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking)
Mode of Application
Steps to apply online for RCUES Vacancy 2017
- Candidates visit to official website rcueshyd.gov.in
- Look at the “News & Updates” tab and find the advertisement and download notification in pdf format.
- Read official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Now, candidates go to given application link and fill all required details correctly and make payment while apply.
- Upload his/her scanned photographs and signature space provide in the application.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take the printout copy of application for future use.
Official notification link
|Date of Notification||26.09.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||07.10.2017|
|Hall Ticket Download||15.10.2017 Onwards|