Reserve Bank of India – RBI Recruitment 2017 | Grade ‘B’ Officers | RBI Vacancies 161 | Last Date: May 23, 2017 | Apply Online @ RBI Careers
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI invites application for the post of Grade ‘B’ Officers in common seniority group (CSG). Particularly, 161 vacancies are allotted by Reserve Bank of India Services Board for the above post. Eligible candidates apply online for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ RBI official website. This Page explains RBI Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in RBI Official Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India shortly RBI is a central bank of India governs banks in India. It has been functioning since 1935. Headquarter has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. RBI performs functions such as financial supervision, regulates financial system, Manages exchange control and issue of currency. Presently, RBI has four zonal offices, 19 regional offices and 11 sub-offices.
Details of RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India Services Board
Total Vacancies: 161
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||145|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||12|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||04|
- Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750(2)-54400-2000(4)-62400
Eligibility criteria for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 29 yrs as on (01.05.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam (Phase I & II)
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for RBI Grade B Officers Vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for New Notifications.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application for Grade B General.||03.05.2017|
|Opening date of online application for DEPR & DSIM||05.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||23.05.2017|
|Date of Phase-I online exam||17.06.2017|
|Date of Phase-II online exam||06.07.2017/07.07.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in RBI would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.