Northern Railway Job Vacancy 2017-18 | Senior Resident | Total Vacancies 14 | Walk in Dates: 23 & 24.08.2017
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Northern Railway invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Work Senior Resident Vacancies. As per Job Notification, There are 14 vacancies are allotted for Senior Resident (SR) positions. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Northern Railway Walk-in Interview on mentioned date. You can refer this advertisement given below.
This page explain detailed information on Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and While attending interview they must carry necessary documents as mentioned in the official notification.
Details of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Name of the Post: Senior Resident (SR)
Total Vacancies: 14
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Job Location: Delhi
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Recruitment
|S. No||Specialty||Vacancies||Date & Time of Walk in Interview||Place & Reporting Time|
|1||Medicine||02||23.08.2017||Auditorium,Central Hospital —–8.30 A.M.——|
Eligibility criteria for Northern Railway Recruitment
- Post Graduate Degree / DM/DNB / Diploms from recognized by MCI in relevant Specialty
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 33 Years.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
How to attend Northern Railway Walk-in Interview
- Go to official website and then News & Recruitment Info tab and then click Recruitment Info .
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then prepare to attend walk-in.
- Carry documents such as original mark sheets and certificates to the Interview.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to carry for Walk-in.
- After all attend interview on the mentioned date and time.
|Walk-in Date||23 & 24.08.2017|
Auditorium, 1st Floor,
Northern Railway Central Hospital,
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 of 270 Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master Vacancies- Apply Online at official website www.rrcnr.org before last date 20.01.2017
RRC Northern Railway has recently announced for the post of Goods Guard & Station Master. RRC Northern Railway is looking to recruit for 270 Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master vacancies in Delhi Location. The application can be made on online method. Who are looking for Railway Recruitment 2017, The Candidate should apply Last date of application is 20th January 2017. You can know more about Railway Recruitment 2027 visit website of RRC Northern Railway India (http://www.rrcnr.org).
About RRC Northern Railway
Indian Railways is a state-owned railway company. It is one of the largest employer in the world with its count of employees and the area covered by across India. There are openings in various categories, Indian Railways Hiring many people to fill the vacancies in each categories from different state. The head office of the company is located at Delhi. The Ministry of Railways, Undertaking by Government of India and operates the complete network of Railways in India. This is the third largest railway network and being with highest railway junction in the world. The different zones in Indian Railway are again split in to divisions that being takes the control of corresponding railways stations arrival under the divisions.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Delhi Vacancy details :-
Name of the Organization : Indian Railway
Number of Vacancies : 270
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Goods Guard||102||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
|Assistant Station Master||168||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
Nationality : Indian
Official Website : rrcnr.org
Here are details about RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2017:
• Company Name: RRC Northern Railway
• Post name: Goods Guard & Station Master
• Number of vacancies: 270
• Job location: Delhi
• Age limit: Candidates applying for the post should have age between 42 to 41 years as on 1st January 2017.
• Age relaxation: The age relaxation for SC and ST candidates is 47 years, for OBC it is 45 years, and for General Candidates 42 years.
• Educational qualification: Who are apply this job, they should be Qualified Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute or University.
• Last date for application submission and fee payment: 20.01.2017
• Pay Band: For salary details, Kindly Visit the Official Notification.
- RRC Northern Railway selection process will be based on Written Exam and Pschyco Test, Aptitude Test.
- The Candidates will be eligible for personal interview only if they secure cutoff marks in the online test.
- Job seekers can apply this job via online method. But while applying they must fill correct details, any incomplete or misinterpreted form will be rejected.
- To know more candidates are advised to check the website of RRC in career section, where the notice is also available for download.
How to Apply Online application steps are given below :
- Go to the website of RRC Northern Railway
- Click on career option in home page
- You will get http://www.gdce.rrcnr.org/
- Click on the “GDCE ONLINE/E-Application” Link given on the page
- You need Click on the “Candidate Registration”
- Enter the basic details of you Name,Community,Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth.
- After completing the form Click on Register and Apply if Registered successfully.
Important dates to be remember :
- Starts date to apply online application : 21st December 2016.
- Last date to submit the application in Online : 20th January 2017.
These are the simple methods for Applying RRC Northern Railway of 2017
Official Notification: http://www.rrcnr.org/GDCE_Notification.aspx
Apply Online: http://www.rrcnr.org/