Sail Recruitment 2017 | Bhilai Steel Plant | Total Vacancies 96 | Last Date: 16.03.2017
Steel Authority of India (SAIL) invites application for the posts of Technician, Fire Engine Driver and Mining Gate in Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP). Totally 96 vacancies are available to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date of 16-03-2017. Submit online application form @ www.sail.co.in . Online application submitted after the last date will be rejected. This Page clearly explains Sail Recruitment 2017 in brief.How to apply sail india careers via Online steps are given below.
Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Steel Authority of India shortly SAIL is one of the largest steel producing company. The Organization is a public sector enterprise owned by Government of India. It has been operating since 1954. Headquarter is located in New Delhi, capital of India. The Company produces products such as steel, steel products, wire products, wheel and axle for Indian Railways. The company has more than 80,000 thousand employees across India. Because of its performance, Indian government honored the company by giving Maharatna status.
Details of Sail Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 96
Job Location: Across India.
Name of Posts for Sail Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Attendant cum Technician||33||Rs. 15830 – 22150/-|
|Operator cum Technician||50||Rs. 16800 – 24110/-|
|Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver||08||Rs. 15830 – 22150/-|
|Mining Gate||05||Rs. 15830 – 22150/-|
Eligibility criteria for SAIL Recruitment 2017
- Matriculation/Diploma/ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Skill Test/Driving Test
Application Fee for SAIL Recruitment 2017
|General/OBC||Rs. 250/- for operator & Rs. 150/- for others|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply for SAIL job vacancies via Careers
- Go to official website sail.co.in and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement in BSP notifications and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Important Dates of SAIL Recruitment 2017
|Opening date of online application||17.02.2017|
|Last date of online application||16.03.2017|