Satara DCC Bank Result 2017 for Jr.Peon and Jr.Clerk Exam Result Released – Available to Check Now @ Official website sataradccb.com
Exciting news to candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the Satara DCC Bank Exam Result 2017 for the post Jr peon and junior clerk job written examination which was held on 30th April 2017. Officially the Satara DCC Bank Result 2017 has been published and available now to check at official website of recruit2017.sataradccb.com or sataradccb.com. In this page you can know about how to check the DCC Bank Exam Result 2017 for the Junior Clerk & Peon post in detailed as given below.
About Satara DCC Bank
SATARA DISTRICT CENTRAL CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD. (DCCB) located in Satara, a district in Maharashtra. It is economic power house in the district. It started operation in the year 1950, nearly 60 years ago. The bank has 272 Branches and 40 Extension counters along with 10 Divisional Offices. The bank products are Agriculture loans, Consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, mortgage loans. Bank has been awarded for best performance continuously for last six years by NABARD.
Details of Satara DCC Bank Result 2017
Exam Name: Satara Jr Peon & Jr Clerk Exam 2017
Date of Exam: 30th April 2017
Result Status: Available Now!
Applicants those who are not aware how to check the result of Satara DCC Bank for Jr.Clerk & Jr Peon Post, kindly refer the below step by step process. Let’s move the process to know the result.
Steps to Check Satara DCC Bank Exam Result 2017
- Go to the Official website (i.e) sataradccb.com (or) directly to the result page recruit2017.sataradccb.com
- Click on “ Selected Candidates for the interview of the Post of Jr.Clerk “ link if you want to check Clerk Result (or) “Selected candidates for the Interview of the Post of Jr.Peon” link if you want to check the Peon Result.
- It will redirect to another page, then you need to mention the “RCRN No” and “Mobile Number”.
- Check your number, whether you are shortlisted for the interview.
- If you are shortlisted, Prepare for the next level of interview.