DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017 | Department of School Education, Haryana – Job Notification for Legal Assistant Post | Total Vacancies: 60 | Last date to apply: 22.12.2017 | Apply Online @ www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in
DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017 –Department of School Education, Haryana has newly published employment notification for recruitment of Legal Assistant post on temporary contract basis. Totally, 60 vacancies are allotted for Legal Assistant Post. Candidates can apply the post via online mode only. Other mode of application shall not be considered. Eligible job seekers may apply online through the official website of Department of School Education (i.e) www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in on or before the last date (Dec 22, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you think you are eligible to apply, go to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Department of School Education, Haryana
Job Category: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Legal Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 60
Scale of Pay: Rs. 23,500/- Per month
Job Location: Headquarter/Anywhere in state of Haryana
Eligibility Criteria of legal Assistant Vacancies
- 10th/12th standard/Bachelor Degree in law from a recognized Institute/University (English Medium).
- Check official notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 40 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Refer the official notification of DSE Haryana.
Mode of Application
How to apply online for DSE Haryana Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of DSE Haryana (i.e) schooleducationharyana.gov.in
- Look at the Whats new section and then find the advertisement for said post.
- Download official notification in pdf and then read it well.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply or not.
- Go to given application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for online-Registration of application||08.12.2017|
|Closing date for online-Registration of application||22.12.2017|