SCI Recruitment 2017-18 | Shipping Corporation of India Limited Jobs | Apply 50 Electrical Officer Vacancies | Last Date: 25.06.2017
SCI Recruitment 2017: Shipping Corporation of India Limited is shortly known as SCI, has recently posted a notification for SCI Recruitment on the official website. The advertisement released for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy positions of Electrical Officer (Trainee) posts. As per SCI Recruitment Job Notification, it consist 50 Electrical Officer vacancies. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Electrical Jobs at SCI Corporation they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by SCI. You can refer this advertisement. Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply through online on or before the last date.
In this post, we provide the Shipping Corporation of India Limited job notification related information such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply SCI Job and more. Candidates can get more information about SCI Vacancy of 2017 from the official link. Candidates should apply to this notification till 25th of June 2017 only.
Details of SCI Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Shipping Corporation of India Limited
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Vacancy Details of SCI Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Electrical Officer (Trainee)||
|Rs.15000/- (per month)|
Eligibility criteria for SCI Electrical Officer Vacancy
- Candidates should done B.E/B.TECH/Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronics from any recognized University/ Board/Institute.
- Candidates Age limit maximum is 30 yrs as on 31.05.2017
- Written Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – through NEFT
- Candidates should Deposit the application fees by NEFT (Excluding NEFT bank charges)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for SCI Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website http://www.shipindia.com
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use and send the application to the given address.
- Before send the application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||26.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||25.06.2017|
|Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the Application||27.06.2017|
The hard copy of filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India