Securities and Exchange Board of India – SEBI Recruitment 2017 | Grade A Officer – Assistant Manager | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date: 26.05.2017 | Apply Online @ SEBI Careers
Securities and Exchange Board of India shortly SEBI invites application for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various streams across India. Particularly, 38 vacancies are allotted for the post of officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) by SEBI. Eligible candidates apply online for SEBI Grade A officer Recruitment on or before the last date. Submit SEBI online application form @ SEBI Careers. This Page explains SEBI Recruitment 2017 in brief.
SEBI online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SEBI Grade A Officer Official Notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
Securities and Exchange Board of India shortly called as SEBI, a statutory regulatory body regulates securities market in India. SEBI has been regulating securities market since 1988. Headquarter of SEBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SEBI perform some basic functions such as to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of securities market and to regulate the securities market. Presently, there are more than five hundred employees are working in SEBI across India.
Details of SEBI Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 28150-1550(4)-343501750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details of SEBI Recruitment 2017
Eligibility criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2017
- Master Degree/Bachelor Degree/Engineering Graduate in relevant field from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age should be maximum 27 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Exam
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date of online application||05.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||26.05.2017|
|Date of Exam||25.06.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SEBI would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of sarkar jobs.