Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 | GD Constable, Technical (Men/ Women) Posts | Total Vacancies 342 | Last Date: 28.02.2018
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018: Sikkim Police Department invites applications from men and women candidates for the post of GD Constable, Constable Technical. As per job notification. There are 342 vacancies are allotted for the above said posts. It is the great chances for the candidates who are seeking Sikkim govt jobs can use this opportunity. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 28.02.2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for Sikkim Police jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on Sikkim Police Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018-2019.
Details of Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Sikkim Police Department
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 342
Job Location: Sikkim
Vacancy Details of Sikkim Police Recruitment
|GD Constable (Women)||60|
|Constable Technical (Women)||02|
Eligibility criteria for Sikkim Police Constables Post
- Candidates should passed 10th standard from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years as on 01.02.2018.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency/Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Application fee is Rs. 70/- for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for Sikkim Police Recruitment
- First go to official website Sikkim Police (i.e). sikkimpolice.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||29.01.2018|
|Closing date for submission of online application||28.02.2018|