South Eastern Railway Recruitment (SER) 2017 Notification- Apply 410 Station Master & Goods Guard Job Vacancies under GDCE / Download Application form @ www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in- Last Date: 14.08.2017
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017- Good news! to job seekers those who are eagerly waiting for next railway recruitment. Recently South Eastern Railway, Kolkata region invites application for the post of Station master & Good Guards under GDCE (General Departmental Competitive Examination) quota. Totally, 410 Vacancies are allotted and those are available to apply offline before the last date (i.e) August 14, 2017. Download and read the official notification as provided below, eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. To know about eligibility criteria such as Age limit, Selection Process, Applying Process, Pay Scale..etc of South eastern railway recruitment 2017, check out the details as given below (or) visit the official website of South Eastern Railway (ser.indianrailways.gov.in).
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification Details:
Organization Name: South Eastern Railway (SER)
Employment Category: Railway Job
Total no of Vacancies: 410
Name of the Post: Station Master & Goods Guards.
Vacancy Details of RRC South Eastern Railway
|Name of the Post||Total no of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Station Master||125||PB-2, GP-Rs.4200-(6th CPC); Level 6 (7th CPC)|
|Goods Guard||285||PB-1, GP-Rs.2800-(6th CPC); Level 5 (7th CPC)|
Eligibility Criteria for South Eastern Railway (SER) of Station Master & Goods Guard :
- Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or its equivalent Trade /Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) from Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification details.
- Maximum age should be 42 years for UR, OBC- 45 Years, SC/ST: 47 Years as on 14.07.2017. Check official notification for more age limit details.
- Candidates shortlisted based on Written Exam/Aptitude Test, where the qualified candidates shall be called for Medical Exam.
- Final Selection based on Written Test and Viva Voce.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Hand/Post
How to apply SER South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the Official website of SER which is ser.indianrailways.gov.in and then go to News & Updates Section and then click “Employment Notification”.
- Find the advertisement for “GDCE” and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and download the application form from Online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach with the necessary documents such as educational qualification certificates, proof of address.etc…
- Check official notification for necessary documents details.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address mentioned below
|Employees Working in/ Having lien in||Address to which application is to be sent/submitted|
|Mechanical, Electrical, Medical, Stores department of HQ Office||SPO(M&EL)/HQ/GRC, New Administrative Building, 11, Garden Reach-43|
|Engineering, S&T, Personnel, Genl. Administration of HQ Office||SPO(Engg)/GRC, GM Building, 11, Garden Reach-43|
|Operating, Commercial of HQ Office-GRC/Kol||SPO(Traffic), GM Building, Garden Reach-43|
|ADA Division||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER DRM Building, ADA/WB-723121|
|CKP Division Including SINI Workshop||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER, Post-CKP, Dist.West Singhbhum, Jharkhand-833102|
|KGP Division||Sr. DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, SER, Kharagpur, WB-721301|
|RNC Division||DPO, Divl. Rly. Manager’s Office, DRM Building, Hatia, Jharkhand, Ranchi-834003|
|KGP Workshop||WPO/KGP Workshop, KGP, WB-721301|
|KGP/Stores||APO/Store(GSD), KGP, WB-721301|
|Construction Organisation Having line in SER||SPO(Con)/SER, 11, Garden Reach, Kolkata-43|
|RE Organisation having lien in SER||SER SPO(RE),4/23, Convent Lane, Tangra, Kolkata-700015|
|Last date to send application||14.08.2017|