South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 | South Indian Bank Limited – Job Notification for Probationary Clerk Vacancies | Total Vacancies: 468 | Last Date to Apply: 30.12.2017 | Download Official Notification @ www.southindianbank.com
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 – South Indian Bank Limited, Kerala invites applications from the eligible candidates of engagement of Probationary Clerk Post. Totally, 468 vacancies are allotted for the post. Eligible candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. Candidates who are seeking Bank Jobs then apply the post in the prescribed application on or before the last date (Dec 30, 2017).
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
South Indian Bank has released Admit card for Online Test – Click here to download
About South Indian Bank
South Indian Bank is a private sector bank providing banking and financial services across India. It was established in the year 1929, 87 years ago. Headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. South Indian Bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. counters and 20 Regional Offices. Their Products are Loans, savings, investment vehicles, insurance etc.
Details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: South Indian Bank limited
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Total Vacancies: 468
Scale of Pay: Rs. 11,765-31,540/- Per month
Vacancy details of South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||35|
Eligibility Criteria of Probationary Clerk Vacancies
- 10th/12th standard/Graduation degree with 60 % marks from a recognized Institute/University.
- Age should be maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
|General Category||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online – Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking etc.
Mode of Application
How to apply Online for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website of Bank (i.e) southindianbank.com
- Click Career–> Recruitment of Probationary Clerk–>Notification and then download it.
- Read the official notification carefully before going to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to application link and fill all required details correctly.
- Upload his/her scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee through online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future reference.
|Starting date for submission of online application||20.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||30.12.2017|