South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 | Railway Recruitment Cell – Hubballi | General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) | Total Vacancies 136 | Apply Online @ SWR Official site
South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Railway Recruitment Cell of South Western Railway invites online application for General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the post of Goods Guard. Particularly, 136 vacancies are allotted for the posts of Goods Guard. Eligible Candidates apply for SWR Goods Guard Recruitment on or before the last date (October 03, 2017). Submit online application form @ SWR official Site.
Application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains SWR – South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About South Western railway
South Western Railway shortly SWR is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. Headquarter of SWR has been located in Hubballi, Karnataka until now. SWR has been functioning since 2003. SWR provides services such as provides services such as passenger railways, freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services. The Zone covers the regions of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Tamil Nadu.
Details of South Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: South Western Railway (SWR)
Examination Name: General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
Name of the Post: Goods Guard
Total Vacancies: 136
Job Location: SWR Zone
Eligibility criteria for SWR Goods Guard Vacancies
- Any Degree or its equivalent form a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be maximum 42 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for SWR Goods Guard Vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for the notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application
|Last date for online application||03.10.2017
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in North Western Railway (NWR) would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest employment news here.