Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recrutiment 2017 | 355 Constable Posts | Last Date: 06.06.2017 | Apply www.ssb.nic.in
SSB Recruitment 2017 – Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) recently released an advertisement of Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2017 Notification. The advertisement released for recruiting under Sports Quota for disciplines of Football, Athletics, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball, Kabaddi, Aquatics, Cross- Country, Judo, Hockey, Fencing, Water Sports, Wrestling, Boxing, Weight- lifting, Gymnastics, Wushu, Taekwondo, Archery, Sepaktakraw, Shooting (Sports), Equestrian and Cycling Skills must need in the vacancy positions.
This is really a fantastic news to the candidates who searching for Constable (GD) Jobs. As per Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Notification it will recruit SSB Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification for 355 Vacancies. So that, Candidates who looking for the Upcoming SSB Recruitment Notifications Please refer this advertisement.
Interested and Eligible candidates may visit the official notification to apply SSB Recruitment of Constable under Sports Quota. Moreover, This Page explains detailed information on SSB Job Vacancies 2017, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates should apply to this notification till 06th of June 2017 only.
Details of SSB Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), New Delhi
Employment Category : Central Govt Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 355
Job Location : India
Vacancy Details of Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Recruitment 2017
|Name of Post||Total No of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Constable||355||Level-3 ₹ 21700/- Per Month|
Eligibility Criteria of SSB Recruitment 2017
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates Age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years.
- Age relaxation is 10 years for SC/ ST candidates, 5 years for UR & 08 years for OBC candidates.
- Written Test
- Sport Trails
All Candidates required to pay of 100/- in the form of IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque IPO/ Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for Sashastra Seema Bal Constable Posts
- Go to official website @ www.ssb.nic.in
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr.,
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
East Block-V, R.K.Puram,
New Delhi -110066
Important dates :
|Last Date for Submission Application form||06.06.2017|