SSC CGL Exam 2017 | Staff Selection Commission | Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) | Download Notification, Syllabus & Exam Pattern | Last Date: 16.06.2017 | Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam 2017 – Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC announced exam notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) for the year 2017 to fill up numerous vacancies in various ministries and Department. Candidates who are waiting for SSC CGL Exam notification starts apply for the examination. Eligible candidates apply online for SSC CGL Exam on or before the last date. Submit SSC CGL online application form @ ssconline.nic.in. This Page explains SSC CGL Exam 2017 in brief.
SSC CGL online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSC CGL Exam official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. As the SSC CGL Exam date was announced, candidates get ready for the exam. In order to crack the exam download SSC CGL Exam syllabus, exam pattern and previous year question papers. SSC CGL Result will be published on the SSC Official website.
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. Staff Selection Commission is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC CGL Exam 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Organization Type: Central Government
Examination Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL)
Exam Date (Tier – I): 01.08.2017 – 20.08.2017
Post Category: Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’
Pay Scale (Group B): Rs. 9300 – 34800 (PB-2)
Pay Scale (Group C): Rs. 5200 – 20200 (PB-1)
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2017
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and post wise age limit.
- Computer Based Tier – I Exam
- Computer Based Tier – II Exam
- Tier – III Exam (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier – IV Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – System generated Challan (SBI)
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Steps to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2017
- Go to official website and then look for CGL exam notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date of online application||16.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||16.06.2017|
|Last date for offline fee payment||19.06.2017|
|Last date for Challan Generation||16.06.2017|