SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission | Exam Notification for GD Constable | Total Vacancies 57000 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is going to invite application for the post of GD Constables in ITBF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and Assam Rifles. The Commission is going to announce 570000 vacancies for the post of GD constables. The announcement for 57000 constables was published in the major newspapers. As per the advertisement, the online application link will be activated on August 05, 2017 but SSC delaying the recruitment process for GD Constables. Candidates willing to apply for the post keep check this page for latest updates about the recruitment. Submit online application form @ SSC online website after the application link get activated.
Submit online application on or before the last date and the incomplete application submitted after the last date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSC official notification. Candidates apply as soon as possible after the official announcement. This Page explains SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: GD Constable
No. of Vacancies: 570000
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Constables
- 10th/Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Medical test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – Bank Challan (SBI).
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
Steps to Apply Online for SSC GD Constable Vacancies
- Go to official website and then look for GD Constable advertisement.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, apply online for the GD Constable Post.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application.
|Starting date of online application||Will be Updated Soon
|Last date for online application||Will be Updated Soon
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSC GD Constable Recruitment keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest notification of employment news here.