SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – Karnataka & Kerala Region | Selection Posts Notification | Total Vacancies 42 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for Karnataka and Kerala Region shortly SSCKKR invites application for selection posts (Group B and C posts). Totally, 42 vacancies are allotted for Group B and Group C Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSCKKR Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online website. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCKKR regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
Online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the specified date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSCKKR official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCKKR Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCKKR Regional office is located in Bangalore and act as recruitment agency for Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep.
Details of SSCKKR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (Karnataka Kerala Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCKKR Selection Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||02|
|Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)||03|
|Technical Superintendent (Processing)||02|
|Market Intelligence Inspector||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||01|
|Research Assistant (RA)||02|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||11|
|Data Entry Operator (Grade B)||15|
|Assistant Welfare Administrator||01|
|Library Attendant (MTS)||01|
Eligibility criteria for SSCKKR Selection Posts
- 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma/PG Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Printed copy of online application should send to the SSCKKR Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (KKR), 1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, BENGALURU – 560 034.
Steps to apply for SSCKKR Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCKKR official website and then look for Advt. no. KKR-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, complete the application process.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application and send it to the regional office.
- Before send the copy of online application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCSR Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.