SSCNER Recruitment 2017 | Staff Selection Commission – North Eastern Region | Selection Posts Notification | Total Vacancies 13 | SSC Registration @ ssconline.nic.in
SSCNER Recruitment 2017 – Staff Selection Commission for North Eastern Region shortly SSCNER invites application for selection posts (Group B and C posts). Totally, 13 vacancies are allotted for Group B and Group C Posts. Eligible candidates apply online for SSCNER Recruitment on or before the last date (September 24, 2017). Submit online application form @ SSC online website. Send the hard copy of online application to the SSCNER regional office within ten days from the closing date of online application.
Online application submitted incompletely and the hard copy of online application with necessary documents received after the specified date will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in SSCNER official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This page explains SSCNER Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now.
SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR).
SSCNER Regional office is located in Guwahati and act as recruitment agency for Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.
Details of SSCNER Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (North Eastern Region)
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Selection Posts (Group B & C Posts)
Total Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Vacancy details of SSCNER Selection Posts
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Research Assistant||07|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|ACIO Grade-I (Documents)||01|
|Junior Conservation Assistant||01|
Eligibility criteria for SSCNER Selection Posts
- 10th/ITI/Diploma/Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Board.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Merit List
- Computer Based Exam
- Skill Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
- Offline Payment – SBI Challan.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode – By Post.
Printed copy of online application should send to the SSCNER Regional office within ten days from 24.09.2017. Postal address of Regional Office as follows.
The Regional Director/Dy. Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Beltola Basistha Road, Guwahati – 781006.
Steps to apply for SSCNER Selection Posts vacancies
- Go to SSCNER official website and then look for Advt. no. NER-02/2017.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Online application process consists of two parts, 1. Registration & 2. Application.
- Register your candidature with valid email address and mobile number.
- With the use of registration ID, complete the application process.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application and send it to the regional office.
- Before send the copy of online application, attach necessary documents.
- Particularly, check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
|Opening date of online application||25.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||24.09.2017 (5:00 PM)|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in SSCSR Recruitment would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming SSC Jobs here.