Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 | Junior Court Assistant | Total Vacancies 57 | Last Date: 10.03.2017
Supreme Court of India invites application for the posts of Junior Court assistant. Totally 57 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply online on or before the last date. Submit online application form @ www.sci.nic.in. This Page explains Supreme Court Recruitment 2017 of Junior Court assistant posts in brief.
About Supreme Court
Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial Court in India. The last appeal of cases is handling by Supreme Court of India. The Supreme Court was established in the year 1950 on January 26. Previously, it was called as Federal Court of India. The Court was located in Bhagwan Das Road, Tilak Marg, New Delhi. The Court was under the control of Constitution of India. Law amend by supreme court of India become applicable for all the courts in India.
Details of Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Supreme Court of India.
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 57
Job Location: Across India
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400/- (Grade pay Rs. 4200/-)
Name of the Post: Junior Court Assistant
Eligibility criteria for Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of computer operation.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs (as on 101.12.2016).
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test
- Typing Speed Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test
Application Fee for Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
|SC/ST/EX-S/PH candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for Junior Court Assistant job vacancies
- Go to official website sci.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible. Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
Important Dates of Supreme Court Recruitment 2017
|Opening Date of Online application||11.02.2017|
|Closing date of online application||10.03.2017|