Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 – Total 15711 Posts -Apply Online at tnusrb.tn.gov.in--Last date : 22-02-2017
TN Police Recruitment 2017 : Initiating their recruitment process almost every year in, Tamilnadu police department has recently updated online that they will be issuing Sub Inspector of Police and constable posts ,Head Constable(HC) ,Home guard ,Dog handlers,Lady Constable,Driver ,Firing Officers for several job seekers this year. Regarded to be the primary law enforcement agency of the state, the state police department are conducting recruitment rally for filling several posts of Sub Inspectors, Constables and others.
For those who want to serve their nation and fulfill their national duties are looking forward to get recruited in such police forces. Since such news and updates are usually present online, internet users have been benefited to a great extent.
Update this Page as on 20th February 2017
Job Notifications of Latest Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 :
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Total No of Vacancies : 15711
Location of the Job : Tamilnadu
Name of the Posts and Vacancies :
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Male)||4569 Posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Special Force (Female)||46 posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Male)||4627 Posts|
|Police Constable Grade II Armed Force (Female)||3941 Posts|
|Prison Department Jail Warder Grade II (Male)||976 Posts|
|Prison Department Jail Warder Grade II (Female)||40 posts|
|Fire Services Department (Male) Fireman Grade II||1512 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 :-
As the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) is inviting suitable applicants to fill vacancies of over 15711 posts, many interested candidates have already started preparing for their tests and interviews. Yet before they apply, job seekers have to be aware of certain eligibility criteria that are needed to be fulfilled.
- Nationality :- First and foremost, they are required to be Indian nationals.
- Educational Qualifications :–Secondly, they must have completed their graduation/bachelor degree and passed 10th/12th class with Tamil Language as a subject.
- Age Limit :– Lastly, interested candidates must be aged between 18 yrs to 24 yrs for OC Candidates ,For BC/MBC/DC candidates should be 18 years to 26 years. For SC/ST Candidates should be 18-29 years. For Ex Service Man Age limit: 18-45 years.There will be some Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC candidates kindly refer the official notification of “TNUSRB Recruitment 2017”download below.
- Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.5400-20200/- With Grade Pay :1900/-
- Application Fee : Rs.30 and Examination Fee : Rs.135/-
It is only after the job seekers meet such eligibility requirements that they are regarded to be suitable and potential candidates for the respectable position. Since the number of post for vacancy hasn’t yet arrived, the exact vacancy posts are yet to be updated online.
As the job location is in the state itself, people are able to get more convenience in terms of the overall recruitment process. As the Salary details, selection date and information haven’t been published yet, most candidates are requested keep a track on the official website for daily updates.
Selection Process of TN Police Vacancy :-
- For a successful selection procedure, the candidates are required to go through a written test, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), medical test and personal interview.
- It is only after these phases that the final merit list will be published. So the candidates are also required to prepare accordingly.
- With the active support of internet services, getting such updates on the overall recruitment drive is no longer a difficult task. For the latest job openings, people are highly recommended to refer to the official website of Tamilnadu Police Department and avail necessary details and information.
How to Apply Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 in Online :-
- For those who are eager to know more can get necessary details from their official web page(i.e) of Tamilnadu Police tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. If you want to know about the process of application, you are required to log on to their official website.
- Read the Official advertisement notification carefully before you apply it and make sure you are eligible to apply for this Police job.
- Get the Application form of the Recruitment in 284 Post office in Tamilnadu. Candidates should read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required fields and make the payment of application fee.
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of ID Proof and DOB (Date of Birth Certificate) ,Educational Certificate like Mark Sheet, also attached the e-receipt of the application fee payment and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to this address “
Important Dates to be remember :
Starting date to Issue the application form in Post Office : 23-01-2017
Last date to Submit the Application : 22-02-2017
Date of Written Examination : 21-05-2017
Official Notifications : Click here to download
Syllabus & Examination Pattern – Download here