Latest Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2016 – Total 13137 Posts -Apply Online at tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Initiating their recruitment process almost every year, Tamilnadu police vacancy 2016 has recently updated online that they will be issuing Sub Inspector of Police and constable posts ,Head Constable(HC) ,Home guard ,Dog handlers,Lady Constable,Driver ,Firing Officers for several job seekers this year. Regarded to be the primary law enforcement agency of the state, the state police department are conducting recruitment rally for filling several posts of Sub Inspectors, Constables and others.
For those who want to serve their nation and fulfill their national duties are looking forward to get recruited in such police forces. Since such news and updates are usually present online, internet users have been benefited to a great extent.
Eligibility Criteria of TN Police Recruitment 2016 :-
As the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is inviting suitable applicants to fill vacancies of over 13137 posts, many interested candidates have already started preparing for their tests and interviews. Yet before they apply, job seekers have to be aware of certain eligibility criteria that are needed to be fulfilled.
- Nationality :- First and foremost, they are required to be Indian nationals.
- Educational Qualifications :-Secondly, they must have completed their graduation/bachelor degree and passed 10th/12th class with Tamil Language as a subject.
- Age Limit :– Lastly, interested candidates must be aged between 21 yrs to 28 yrs.There will be some Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
It is only after the job seekers meet such eligibility requirements that they are regarded to be suitable and potential candidates for the respectable position. Since the number of post for vacancy hasn’t yet arrived, the exact vacancy posts are yet to be updated online.
As the job location is in the state itself, people are able to get more convenience in terms of the overall recruitment process. As the salary details, selection date and information haven’t been published yet, most candidates are requested keep a track on the official website for daily updates.
How to Apply Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2016-17 :-
For those who are eager to know more can get necessary details from their official web page(i.e) tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. If you want to know about the process of application, you are required to log on to their official website and click on the registration option.
After filling up the form and completing registration process and clicking on the submit button, potential candidates are required to print out the application form for record. The Tamilnadu police vacancy 2016 has also been able to decide upon the rates of application fee.
- For those who are applying for open quota, submission fee is 230/-
- For those who are applying for departmental quota, the submission fee is 230/-
- And candidates who are applying for both Quota is needed to pay 460/-
Important Dates to be remember :
Online Form Starts : September 2016
Last date to Submit the Application : Will Update Soon.
Official Notifications : Will Update Soon.
Selection Process of TN Police Vacancy :-
- For a successful selection procedure, the candidates are required to go through a written test, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), medical test and personal interview.
- It is only after these phases that the final merit list will be published. So the candidates are also required to prepare accordingly.
- With the active support of internet services, getting such updates on the overall recruitment drive is no longer a difficult task. For the latest job openings, people are highly recommended to refer to the official website of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2016 and avail necessary details and information.