TN Police Recruitment 2018 | Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, TNUSRB – Job Notifications for Constable, Fireman & Jail Warder Grade-II Posts | Total Vacancies: 6140 | Last Date to apply: 27.01.2018 | Download Official Notification & Apply Online @ tnusrbonline.org
TN Police Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board shortly TNSURB has released job notification for the recruitment of Constable, Jail Warder (Gr.II) and Fireman Posts, Particularly, 6140 vacancies are going to fill up for these posts of TN Police Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply these posts via online mode only. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application on or before the last date (Jan 27,2018)
Before going to apply, candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification and check whether you are eligible to apply or not. Eligible candidates go to given application link and then fill all required details correctly. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can get details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process and steps to apply online from this page. This page explains TN Police Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of TN Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board, TNUSRB
Job Category: Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 6140
Pay Scale: Rs. 18200-52900/- Per month
Job location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of TN Police Recruitment 2018
Name of the Post
|Jail Warder Grade-II||365|
Eligibility Criteria for Constable, Fireman & Other Post
- 10th Standard/10+2 Examination from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: should not exceed 24 years
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency /Measurement Test
- Physical Standard Test
|General Category||Rs. 130/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online -Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- Offline –e-payment
Mode of Application
How to Apply Online for TN Police Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of TNUSRB (i.e) tnusrbonline.org
- Then find the advertisement for said posts and then download official notification in the pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Eligible candidates go to given registration link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the space provided in the application.
- Have to make payment of application fee through online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the online application before submit it.
- Take the print out copy of application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||28.12.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||27.01.2018|
|Last date for payment of application fee||31.01.2018|
Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 – Total 15711 Posts | Results and Cut-off Marks | Apply Online at tnusrb.tn.gov.in--Last date : 22-02-2017
TN Police Recruitment 2017 : Initiating their recruitment process almost every year in, Tamilnadu police department has recently updated online that they will be issuing Sub Inspector of Police and constable posts ,Head Constable(HC) ,Home guard ,Dog handlers,Lady Constable,Driver ,Firing Officers for several job seekers this year. Regarded to be the primary law enforcement agency of the state, the state police department are conducting recruitment rally for filling several posts of Sub Inspectors, Constables and others.
For those who want to serve their nation and fulfill their national duties are looking forward to get recruited in such police forces. Since such news and updates are usually present online, internet users have been benefited to a great extent.
Update this Page as on 20th February 2017
Job Notifications of Latest Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 :
Name of the Organization : Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Total No of Vacancies : 15711
Location of the Job : Tamilnadu
Name of the Posts and Vacancies :
Eligibility Criteria of Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 :-
As the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNUSRB) is inviting suitable applicants to fill vacancies of over 15711 posts, many interested candidates have already started preparing for their tests and interviews. Yet before they apply, job seekers have to be aware of certain eligibility criteria that are needed to be fulfilled.
- Nationality :- First and foremost, they are required to be Indian nationals.
- Educational Qualifications :–Secondly, they must have completed their graduation/bachelor degree and passed 10th/12th class with Tamil Language as a subject.
- Age Limit :– Lastly, interested candidates must be aged between 18 yrs to 24 yrs for OC Candidates ,For BC/MBC/DC candidates should be 18 years to 26 years. For SC/ST Candidates should be 18-29 years. For Ex Service Man Age limit: 18-45 years.There will be some Age relaxation of SC/ST/OBC candidates kindly refer the official notification of “TNUSRB Recruitment 2017”download below.
- Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get the pay scale of Rs.5400-20200/- With Grade Pay :1900/-
- Application Fee : Rs.30 and Examination Fee : Rs.135/-
It is only after the job seekers meet such eligibility requirements that they are regarded to be suitable and potential candidates for the respectable position. Since the number of post for vacancy hasn’t yet arrived, the exact vacancy posts are yet to be updated online.
As the job location is in the state itself, people are able to get more convenience in terms of the overall recruitment process. As the Salary details, selection date and information haven’t been published yet, most candidates are requested keep a track on the official website for daily updates.
Selection Process of TN Police Vacancy :-
- For a successful selection procedure, the candidates are required to go through a written test, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), medical test and personal interview.
- It is only after these phases that the final merit list will be published. So the candidates are also required to prepare accordingly.
- With the active support of internet services, getting such updates on the overall recruitment drive is no longer a difficult task. For the latest job openings, people are highly recommended to refer to the official website of Tamilnadu Police Department and avail necessary details and information.
How to Apply Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 in Online :-
- For those who are eager to know more can get necessary details from their official web page(i.e) of Tamilnadu Police tnusrb.tn.gov.in/. If you want to know about the process of application, you are required to log on to their official website.
- Read the Official advertisement notification carefully before you apply it and make sure you are eligible to apply for this Police job.
- Get the Application form of the Recruitment in 284 Post office in Tamilnadu. Candidates should read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the required fields and make the payment of application fee.
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of ID Proof and DOB (Date of Birth Certificate) ,Educational Certificate like Mark Sheet, also attached the e-receipt of the application fee payment and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to this address “
Important Dates to be remember :
Starting date to Issue the application form in Post Office : 23-01-2017
Last date to Submit the Application : 22-02-2017
Date of Written Examination : 21-05-2017