Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 | Judicial Department Thiruvannamalai District Court Job Notification for Stenographer Post | Total Vacancies 08 | Last date to send: 03.10.2017
Tiruvannamalai District Court Recruitment 2017 – Judicial Department District Court invites applications are recruitment of Stenographer (Grade – III) Post on temporary basis. Totally, 08 vacancies are available for Stenographer vacancies in Thiruvannamalai District Court. The candidates possessing the required educational qualification, age limit and other qualification and wants to apply this post through offline mode only. Download application form can get to from the website www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/thiruvannamalai.
Applicants should check the eligibility criteria in official notification, and check whether you are eligible to apply for stenographer Post. After download application, fill all mandatory details correctly and attach self attested copy. Candidates must be submitted their filled application to below mentioned in this page on or before due date (Oct 03, 2017) through registered post with Ackowledgement. Particularly, check official notification to be attached documents to before send it. Here you can get details like Educational qualification; age limit, selection procedure and how to apply are in this page.
Details of Tiruvannamali District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Judicial Department Thiruvannamalai District Court
Organization Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade-III
Total no. of Vacancies: 08
Pay Scale: PB1 5200-20200+GP 2800/-
Job Location: Thiruvannamalai
Eligibility criteria of Stenographer Vacancies
- Applicants should possess 10th Standard from a recognized institute/Board.
- Both Tamil and English shorthand senior grade passed.
- Both Tamil and English Typing senior grade passed.
Age limit (as on 01.09.2017)
|Category||Maximum age||Minimum age|
|SC/SC (Arunthathiyars)/ST/Destitute Windows of all Castes||
|BC/BC (Muslims), MBC (Denotified Communities)||32 yrs|
|Physically Handicapped||40 yrs|
|Ex-Service men(SC/ST/SC(A)/BS/MBC||–||53 yrs|
|Ex- Service men (OC)||–||48 yrs|
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test/Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline – By Registered Post
The District Judge, Thiruvannamali, Pin code- 606 604
Steps to apply for Stenographer Post
- First visit to official website ecourts.gov.in/tn/thiruvannamalai
- Look at the “Latest News” tab in home page.
- Find the advertisement for Stenographer post, and then download notification in pdf.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Fill required fields correctly and don’t miss any field blank.
- And then paste your passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, should be submitted their filled application along with self attested copy to given address.
|Date of notification||18.09.2017|
|Last date to send the application||03.10.2017|