NRHM TN Recruitment 2017- National Health Mission Tamilnadu Latest Recruitment Notification of Medical Officers, State Drug Resistant and Various Post- Apply Online @ www.nrhmtn.gov.in- Last Date: 31.08.2017
NRHM TN Recruitment 2017- State Health Society –RNTCP is invited application for Medical Officer, State Drug Resistant-TB Coordinator, State Accountant and other more Posts purely on contract basis only. Totally, 27 Vacancies are available for the above jobs in State Health Society. Candidates should apply for the above vacancies through offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates can download application form from National Health Mission, NRHM TN official website @ www.nrhmtn.gov.in. You can get educational qualification, age limit, pay scale and how to apply of this NRHM TN Recruitment 2017 from this page in brief.
Application once submitted, again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill required fields carefully and check whether you attached necessary documents before send their application to below said address. Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in Sate Health society- RNTCP official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Other details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply for TN National Health Mission Recruitment are given below in this page for candidate’s purpose.
Details of TN NRHM Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: State Health Society –RNTCP
Organization Type: Tamil Nadu Government jobs
Total no. of Vacancies: 27
Job Location: Chennai and Madurai
Vacancies Details of State Health Society-RNTCP
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|State TB Cell, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006|
|Medical Officer-State TB cell||01|
|Stage Drug Resistant –TB Coordinator||01|
|State TB/HIV Coordinator||01|
|Data Entry Operator – State TB cell||01|
|Data Entry Operator – State Task Force Chair Person||01|
|Intermediate Reference Laboratory, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031|
|Assistant program Officer/Epidemiologist||01|
|Senior Laboratory, Technician Chennai||01|
|Data Entry Operator –Chennai-1/Madurai-1||02|
|Data Entry Operator C& DST Lab Chennai||01|
|Laboratory Attenders, Chennai-4&Madurai-2||06|
|State Drug Store, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031|
Eligibility Criteria of Latest NRHM Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
- MBBS from recognized Medical Council of India for Medical Officer/ Assistant programme Officer/Epidemiologist/ Stage Drug Resistant –TB Coordinator/ State TB/HIV Coordinator Posts.
- MD(Microbiology) or PHD in Microbiology or M. Sc Applied Biology For Microbiologist/EQA
- Post Graduate in commerce for Sate Account Posts.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 with Diploma in computer application, Typing speed of 40 w.p.m.in English and Tamil and computer programming(MS, Excel, and simple statistical packages) for Data Entry Operator – State TB cell/ Data Entry Operator – State Task Force Chair Person/ Data Entry Operator / Data Entry Operator C& DST Lab Chennai posts.
- Sc in Microbiology/Bio technology with DMLT for Senior Laboratory Technician post.
- 10+2/Diploma in pharmacy for Store Assistant and laboratory Attender post.
- 10+2 with driving license for heavy motor vehicle for Driver post.
- 10+2 with Diploma (or) Certificate course in medical laboratory technician for Laboratory Technician post.
- Age should not exceed 65 yrs for all candidates.
- Written Test
Mode of Application
State TB officer, State TB Cell, D M S Building, IIFloor,DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006.
Steps to apply online for www.nrhmtn.gov.in Recruitment
- First go to TN RNTCP official website at www.nrhmtn.gov.in.
- Click “what’s New” tab and then find the official advertisement of TN NRHM.
- Download the notification pdf and read it well.
- Candidates download application format from TN NRHM official website.
- Fill required details correctly.
- And then paste your signed passport size photo in the space given in the application.
- Finally, candidates should send their filled application form along with necessary educational documents and self attested stamped envelope for Rs. 10/- to above said address by post so as reach us by 31.08.2017.
|Starting date for submission of application||07.08.2017|
|Last date for submission of application||31.08.2017|
|Date of written test||Sep/Oct 2017|