TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 206 AAO(Assistant Agricultural Officer)Posts – Apply Online@ Official Website (i.e) www.tnau.ac.in -Last Date: 22.05.2017
Latest TNAU Recruitment Notification: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University shortly known as TNAU has released a official notification to fill up their 206 AAO Vacancies. So Candidates who are looking for the latest tamil nadu government jobs in the field of Agricultural can apply it online @the official website of TNAU (i.e) www.tnau.ac.in before the last date of 22.05.2017.It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking a TNAU Recruitment in 2017.In this Page you can know about other details like educational qualification ,Age limit ,Pay Scale and How to Apply it Online?. One more thing freshers also may apply for this TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017.
About TNAU (Tamilnadu Agricultural university)
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Shortly known as TNAU has been functioning Since 1868 at Saidapet,Chennai and Later it’s relocated at Coimbatore during 1906. In 1920 it was affiliated to Madras university. The Agricultural College and research institute,Madurai was established in 1965. For more about TNAU look at this page
Notification Details of TNAU Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 206
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Application Mode : Online
Name of the Posts : Assistant Agricultural Officer(AAO) Posts
Last Date to Apply Online : 22.05.2017
|Name of Posts
||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER||206||Rs.5200 –20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-|
Eligibility Criteria of TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
- Candidates must be completed Plus two (12th) Examination/Diploma in Agricultural/Horticulture from the authorized university or institutions approved by Government of Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale :
- Rs.5200 –20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-
Age Limit (As on 30.04.2017)
- Age should be minimum 18 years to No Maximum Age limit for BCs/MBCs/SC/ST and DWs. For others not belonging to BC/MBC/SC/ST age limit should be min 18 years- 30 years max.
Selection Process :
|Written Exam Paper-I||150||2 ½ Hours|
- Paper-I and II should be set both Tamil and English.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay of Rs.750/-(General/OBC) & Rs.500/- SC/ST/ Candidates.They are requested to take Demand Draft in the favor of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 “
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu AU Recruitment 2017 ?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to follow the below procedure to apply online of TNAU Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website of TNAU (i.e) http://www.tnau.ac.in
- Find the Official Advertisement and ready carefully before you apply in Online.
- Applicants are requested to submit the application through online and print/save the application in PDF Format.
- Applicants are requested to send a copy of Printed Application along with the relevant documents like qualification certificates with the Demand Draft of Application fee that we mentioned above.
- Send them by SPEED POST ONLY ,Super Scribing on the envelope- “ Application for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer“ to the below address.
“The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 ”
Kindly Download the official notification for more information
Important dates :
|Opening date of Online Application form Submission||03.05.2017|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22.05.2017|
|Last date for submission of application along with DD(Demand Draft)||22.05.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in TNAU would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest govt jobs in india.