TNAU Recruitment 2017 | Tamil Nadu Agricultural University | Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Nursing Assistant | Total Vacancies 30 | Download Application form @ TNAU Official Site
TNAU Recruitment 2017 – Tamil Nadu Agricultural University shortly TNAU invites application for the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant. Particularly, 30 vacancies are allotted for these TNAU posts. Eligible Candidates apply for Latest TNAU Recruitment on or before the last date (July 31, 2017). Download application form @ TNAU official site.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in TNAU official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains TNAU Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Tamil Nadu Agricultural university shortly TNAU is an Agricultural College and Research Institute. TNAU has been functioning since 1971. Formerly, it was called as Agricultural school and affiliated to Madras University. TNAU is located in Coimbatore a district of Tamil Nadu. The University provides courses such as Under Graduate courses, Post Graduate Courses and Doctoral Programs in the field of Agriculture. Presently, there are more than seven thousand students are studying in the university.
Details of TNAU Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu agricultural University Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Medical Officer||08||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (G.P Rs. 5,400/-)|
|Staff Nurse||05||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 (G.P Rs. 4,450/-)|
|Pharmacist||04||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 (G.P Rs. 4,200/-)|
|Nursing Assistant||13||Rs. 4,800 – 10,000 (G.P Rs. 1,300/-)|
Eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs
- 8th/12th/Degree/Diploma/MBBS in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation and post wise age limit.
- Written Exam
- Certificate Verification
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
DD should draw in favour of The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore on or after 10.07.2017.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – In Person/By Registered Post
Application should send to the following address,
The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641 003
Steps to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University jobs
- Go to official website and look for Recruitment 2017.
- Find the advertisements and then read the notifications carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application forms.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Last date for receipt of application||31.07.2017|
Note: – Download post wise application form from the official website. Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Tami Nadu Agricultural University would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest and upcoming employment news here.
TNAU Recruitment 2017 for 206 AAO(Assistant Agricultural Officer)Posts – Apply Online@ Official Website (i.e) www.tnau.ac.in -Last Date: 22.05.2017
Latest TNAU Recruitment Notification: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University shortly known as TNAU has released a official notification to fill up their 206 AAO Vacancies. So Candidates who are looking for the latest tamil nadu government jobs in the field of Agricultural can apply it online @the official website of TNAU (i.e) www.tnau.ac.in before the last date of 22.05.2017.It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who are seeking a TNAU Recruitment in 2017.In this Page you can know about other details like educational qualification ,Age limit ,Pay Scale and How to Apply it Online?. One more thing freshers also may apply for this TNAU AAO Recruitment 2017.
Notification Details of TNAU Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Employment Category: State Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 206
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
Application Mode : Online
Name of the Posts : Assistant Agricultural Officer(AAO) Posts
Last Date to Apply Online : 22.05.2017
|Name of Posts
||Total Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|ASSISTANT AGRICULTURAL OFFICER||206||Rs.5200 –20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-|
Eligibility Criteria of TNAU Recruitment 2017 :
- Candidates must be completed Plus two (12th) Examination/Diploma in Agricultural/Horticulture from the authorized university or institutions approved by Government of Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale :
- Rs.5200 –20200 with G.P. Rs.2800/-
Age Limit (As on 30.04.2017)
- Age should be minimum 18 years to No Maximum Age limit for BCs/MBCs/SC/ST and DWs. For others not belonging to BC/MBC/SC/ST age limit should be min 18 years- 30 years max.
Selection Process :
|Written Exam Paper-I||150||2 ½ Hours|
- Paper-I and II should be set both Tamil and English.
Application Fee :
- Candidates should pay of Rs.750/-(General/OBC) & Rs.500/- SC/ST/ Candidates.They are requested to take Demand Draft in the favor of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 “
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu AU Recruitment 2017 ?
Interested and eligible candidates are required to follow the below procedure to apply online of TNAU Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website of TNAU (i.e) http://www.tnau.ac.in
- Find the Official Advertisement and ready carefully before you apply in Online.
- Applicants are requested to submit the application through online and print/save the application in PDF Format.
- Applicants are requested to send a copy of Printed Application along with the relevant documents like qualification certificates with the Demand Draft of Application fee that we mentioned above.
- Send them by SPEED POST ONLY ,Super Scribing on the envelope- “ Application for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer“ to the below address.
“The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 ”
Kindly Download the official notification for more information
Important dates :
|Opening date of Online Application form Submission||03.05.2017|
|Last date to Submit Online Application||22.05.2017|
|Last date for submission of application along with DD(Demand Draft)||22.05.2017|
Click here to Apply Online>>