TNFDC Recruitment 2016 – Latest Vacancy in TNFDC Apply For www.fisheries.tn.gov.in :
Here’s good news for people looking for government job in Tamil Nadu. Like every year, this year too, the TNFDC has released the latest TNFDC Recruitment 2016 notification. The Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation is recruiting 10 Assistant Managers and is accepting application for the same from eligible candidates. Candidates eagerly waiting to get a jobs in Tamil Nadu can see the notification in the official site and apply online.
However, it is important to check the notification properly before applying. This is a great opportunity for fresh graduates to try their luck at TNFDC and be successful in the long run.
A prescribed application form is available in the official website which needs to be downloaded by the skilled and capable candidates. The official notification was released on 18th august, 2016 and the last date of online application is 14.09.2016.
Interested applicants must check through other details like the application process, selection process, qualification, age limit and pay scale before filing the application form. It is to be remembered in this regard that candidates will be shortlisted by the Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Recruitment Board depending on performance of the person concerned in the Personal Interview conducted by the recruitment board.
Eligible Criteria and Educational Qualifications Details :
Educational qualification of the person is the greatest concern before applying for any post. Candidates who have got the latest news about TNFDC Recruitment 2016 and wish to apply for the Assistant Manager post must pay heed to the following-
- The candidate must be the holder of Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science from the Central Institute of Fisheries Education or,
- A Diploma holder in Fisheries Technology or,
- A Bachelor Degree holder in Fisheries science
If the person is selected for the post of Assistant Manager he will get a handsome salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 with a GP of Rs. 4200/ month. Age Limit : 30 Years Maximum
Follow online application process
- The online application process is easy and applicant needs to go through official notification available at the official site.http://www.fisheries.tn.gov.in/
- Download the Official Advertisement Details and Application form Online –Here
- Once you read through the notification carefully, you will get a link to download the application form. The next important step is to download the application form and fill in the same without making any mistakes.
- You must fill all your personal details carefully and attach a passport size photo on the same. The application form must reach the below address-
The Managing Director,
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Development Corporation Limited,
- No: 167,
Poonamallee High Road,
Chetpet Eco Park Campus,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010
Application Fee for TNFDC Recruitment 2016 :-
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.250/- for General Category and Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates. You have to pay via DD in favor of “The Managing Director ,TNFDC Ltd ,Chennai “.Payable at Chennai.
A few important documents are there that needs to be submitted with the properly filled application form. You must not forget to send your age proof, community certificate (if any), educational qualification details, training certificate, address proof and experience certificate.
Make sure to fill in the form properly as failing to do this might lead to cancellation of the same by higher authority. So, now that you have all the necessary details of TNFDC Recruitment 2016, do the needful and be a part of this well known state owned initiative.