TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Central Control Room Operator | Last Date 02.05.2018 | Apply @ www.tnpl.com
TNPL Recruitment 2018: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited shortly called as TNPL has announced the notification for the post of Central Control Room Operator. Only 2 vacancies are allotted for this position. Aspirants who have interested to work in TNPL organization can use this opportunity. Candidates apply to this job through offline mode so aspirants send their application on or before the last date 02.05.2018. Application form is given in the career page of TNPL website.
Interested and eligible candidates apply to this job quickly. Candidates apply to this job within 15 days from the date of notification released. More information about the recruitment is present in the official notification; you may check the notification for further detail about recruitment. Other information like eligibility, educational qualification, selection process and etc. are given below.
Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly called as TNPL is a state government of Tamilnadu enterprise, to produce newsprint and writing papers. TNPL has been functioning since 1979. Headquarter of TNPL has been located in Chennai, Tamilnadu until now. TNPL produce products such as printing application, note books, computer stationery, office stationery, etc. Presently, TNPL exports their products to 20 countries around the world.
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL)
Job Type: State Govt. Jobs
Job Name: Central Control Room Operator
Total Vacancy: 02
Pay Scale: Rs 31,300/-
Job Location: Karur, Tamilnadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- B.Sc (Chemistry)/Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized university.
- However check the notification for further details about educational qualification.
- Should have minimum 5 years of experience in Rotary Cement Kiln operation.
- Check the notification for further details of experience.
- Candidate age should be maximum 30 years (as on 01.04.2018).
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Offline –by post
- General Manager (HR), Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur (Dt).
How to apply TNPL Latest Recruitment
- Go to official website www.tnpl.com.
- Click “HR” then select “Careers” it will redirect to next page.
- Find the advertisement-> DIPR/456/Display/2018 published in “The Hindu” and The Daily Thanthi” on 18.04.2018 and then click more details, notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility then back to career page.
- To get an application form click, “Download Application Format”and then download it.
- Then fill up the application and then attached the necessary documents finally post the application to given postal address.
|Date of notification released||18.04.2018|
|Last date to send the application form||02.05.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in TNPL would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.
TNPL Recruitment 2018 | Officer, Assistant Manager & Medical Officer | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date: 24.02.2018 | Download Application form @ TNPL Careers
TNPL Recruitment 2018 – Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited shortly TNPL invites application for the posts of Officer, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager and Medical Officer. Particularly, 12 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Eligible Candidates apply for TNPL Recruitment on or before the last date (February 24, 2018). Download application form @ TNPL Careers.
Application for TNPL posts received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in TNPL official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains TNPL Recruitment 2018 in brief.
Details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL)
Category: State Government
Total Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Vacancy details of TNPL Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Purchase)||01|
|Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Stores)||02|
|Medical Officer (Junior Officer grade/ Assistant Officer grade/ Officer grade)||03|
|Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Legal)||02|
|Officer/ Assistant Manager (HR)||04|
Eligibility criteria for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- MBA/B.E/B.Tech/M.B.B.S/B.L/Degree/Master Degree in relevant field from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification and experience.
- Age limit varies for posts.
- However, check official notification for post wise age limit.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
Application should send to the following address,
GENERAL MANAGER (HR), TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED, KAGITHAPURAM – 639 136, KARUR DISTRICT, TAMIL NADU
How to apply for TNPL Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
|Date of Notification||10.02.2018|
|Last date for receipt of application||24.02.2018|