TNRD Recruitment 2017 -Tamil Nadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2017/ Driver and Office Assistant/ Total Vacancies 09/ Last date: 04.01.2017
Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department invites application for the post of Driver and Office Assistant. Totally 9 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 4th January, 2017.Get more details of this TNRD recruitment like what are the eligibility requires to apply for this job and what is the Age limit and relaxation ,Salary per month ,qualification of this job and how to apply of this vacancy in step by step instructions provided below in this page. Also candidates who are looking for latest tamilnadu govt jobs check out this page for more information.
About TN Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department was established to implement state and central schemes in rural areas. Their main role is poverty alleviation, employment generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and economic empowerment and natural Disorder rehabilitation. The Panchayat Raj Department has various Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to function as effective units of Local Self-Government. There are 12,524 Village Panchayats, 385 Panchayat Unions and 31 District Panchayats.
Tamilnadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department.
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs.
Total No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts.
Job Location: Tamilnadu.
Name of the Post and No. of Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Pay Scale Per month|
|Driver Post||02||Rs. 5,400 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-|
|Office Assistant||07||Rs. 4,800 – 10,000/- + GP Rs. 1,300/-|
Eligibility Criteria for the post of Driver and office Assistant
- Driver – Pass in 8th Standard, Driving license with 5 yrs Experience.
- Office Assistant – Pass in 8th
- Minimum 18 yrs and Maximum 30 yrs.
- Visit official notification for Age Relaxation.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on their qualification. Candidates who clear interview will be appointed after document verification.
How to Apply TNRD Recruitment 2017 through Offline ?
- Go to official website http://www.tnrd.gov.in/
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates send application with all necessary details and documents.
- There is no valid format for the application. So, candidates are requested write an application letter.
- Check the official notification for the necessary documents to be attached.
- Send the application along with necessary documents to the following address on or before (Time 5.45 pm) 04.01.2017.
Address on the Envelope
The Director, Tamil Nadu Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department,
Fourth Floor, Panagal Building, Saidapet, Chennai – 15.
Last date to send application is 04.01.2017.
Official notification link for Office Assistant: http://www.tnrd.gov.in/policynotes/Advertisement%20for%20OA%20Posting.pdf
Official notification link for Driver: http://www.tnrd.gov.in/policynotes/Advertisement%20for%20Driver%20Posting.pdf
Official website Link: http://www.tnrd.gov.in/