TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018 | Panchayat Secretaries Posts | Total 50 Vacancies | Apply @ www.thanjavur.tn.nic.in | Last Date 12.04.2018
TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department shortly TNRD has invited offline applications for Panchayat Secretaries post in Thanjavur district. Totally, 50 vacancies are allotted for Panchayat Secretaries post in the zones of Ammapettai, Kumbakonam, Orathanadu, Pattukottai, Sethubavachatiram, Thiruppanandal, Thiruvidaimarudur, Budalur, Papanasam, Peravurani, Thanjavur, Thiruvaiyaru and Thiruvonam. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through offline mode on or before the last date 12.04.2018.
Interested candidates download the notification from Thanjavur official website @ www.thanjavur.tn.nic.in. Read the instructions & conditions carefully and check your eligibility for village panchayat secretaries vacancies. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, Pay scale, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
Details of TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Rural Development and Panjayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Organization Type: State Government
Total Vacancies: 50
Pay Scale: Rs. 7700/-
Job Location: Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Panjayat Secretaries in Thanjavur District:
|Name of the Zone||Regions||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018:
- 10th or equivalent from recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Merit List
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by Post/In Person.
- Candidates should check Zone wise postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for TNRD Thanjavur Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate visit Thanjavur District official web site-> www.thanjavur.tn.nic.in.
- Find notification for Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (Under: Announcement) in the home page.
- Download the notification (includes application form) and read carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take printout of the application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested) and necessary certificates.
- Finally send the application form via postal on or before last date of 12.04.2018.
|Starting date for submission of offline application form||28.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of offline application form||12.04.2018 (05.45 PM)