TNSCB Recruitment 2017 www.tnscb.org 23 Specialist Urban Planner Posts, Last Date 28th April 2017
TNSCB Recruitment 2017: This is a good news for the candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu Government Jobs. Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB) has recently annonced the job notification about the vacant seats in Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board for the year 2017-2018. TNSCB Recruitment 2017 that is about 23 vacancies for Specialist posts. So, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TNSCB Recruitment 2017 Specialist Job Vacancies. In this post, You can get for more details like TNSCB Released Job Openings Notification 2017, Eligible Candidates, Download Application, Also candidates may log on to official website for complete details.
Details of TNSCB Recruitment 2017 Specialist Job Vacancies
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Slum Clearance Board (TNSCB)
Employment Category: Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 23
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Name of Post and Number of Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist||06|
|Housing Finance and Policy Specialist (for SLTC)||02|
|Capacity Building/ Institutional Strengthening Specialist||06|
|Social Development Specialist (for SLTC)||01|
Pay Scale details of TNSCB Recruitment 2017
Pay Scale : Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/- & Rs.50,000/-
Eligibility criteria for TNSCB Specialist Recruitment 2017
- Urban Planner / Town planning Specialist – Candidate should be completed Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Regional planning or Architecture Management with 5 to 7 years of experience in the Managerial position and also having experience in Project management with 3 to 5 years.
- Housing Finance and Policy Specialist (for SLTC) – Along with Graduate Degree in Finance from recognised universities with 5-7 years experience in housing finance sector. Having 3 to 5 years of experience in Housing Finance and Banking and Housing Policy.
- Capacity Building / Institutional Strengthening Specialist – Candidates should have done Graduate Degree in Urban planning candidates should need a working experience in Urban Development Sector.
- MIS Specialist – Graduate Degree in Computer Science or Electronics MCA/PGDCA. 5 to 7 years of working experience in Government /Semi-government/ Autonomous Organisation/ Private company of repute.
- Social Development Specialist (for SLTC) – Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Science with Practical experience of working with community/slums in the urban area. 3 to 5 years experience undertaking social and community initiatives and appraisals in the Municipal environment.
- GIS Specialist – Candidate must possess Graduate Degree in Geography, remote sensing. 5 to 7 years experience in managing and developing databases including data collection entry and maintenance.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 40 yrs
- Kindly check official notification for age relaxation and post wise age limit.
- Short Listing
- Viva-Voce Interview
How to Apply for TNSCB Specialist Recruitment 201
- Go to official website @ www.tnscb.org
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible
- Then download the application form of TNSCB Specialist Application form
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and must be send sign the application form along with required photocopies such as id proof, Date of Birth, Educational certificates, experience certificates, caste documents etc.
- Once it done, Application should be send below mentioned address on before last date of
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
The Principal Secretary/ Managing Director,
Tamilnadu Slum Clearance Board,
Road No. 5, Kamarajar Salai
Chennai – 600 005
Important Dates of TNSCB Specialist Recruitment 2017
|Starting date of online application||14.04.2017|
|Last date of online application||28.04.2017|
CHECK HERE – OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION FORM
CHECK HERE – APPLY ONLINE