Trichy District Court Job Vacancy | Apply for Tamil Nadu Office Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 47 | Last Date: 25.05.2017
Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017: The Tiruchirappalli District Court recently release a notification of Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017 for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Office Assistant. As per Trichy District Court Job Notification, It will recruit 47 Office Assistant posts in the in Tiruchirappalli. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for latest Tamilnadu govt jobs. Aspirants can apply to this notification through offline mode on before the last date.
Interested and Eligible candidates may refer the official notification to apply for Trichy District Court Office Assistant Posts. For other information like Trichy District Court job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply Trichy District Court Job check the following details. Candidates should apply to this notification till 25th of May 2017 only.
Details of Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name : Tiruchirappalli District Court
Employment Category : Tamilnadu Government Jobs
Total no of Vacancies : 47
Job Location : Tiruchirappalli
Vacancy Details of Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017
- Office Assistant – 23
- Night Watchmen – 04
- Masalchi – 12
- Gardener – 03
- Sweeper – 05
- The selected candidates can earn Rs.4800/- to Rs.10,000/- PB1A with grade pay of Rs.1300/-
Eligibility Criteria of Trichy District Court Office Assistant Vacancy
- For post 1: Candidates who have completed 08th Std from the recognized university are eligible to apply for Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017.
- For post 2,3,4,5: Candidates must have Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Candidates age limit should be minimum is 18 years and maximum is 35 as on 17.05.2017.
- Age relaxation is suitable for the reserved candidates as per the Government rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
How to Apply for Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ ecourts.gov.in
- Find the advertisement from official link or download here
- Then read the notification carefully and Check whether you are eligible
- Then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 001.
Important Dates of Tamil Nadu Office Assistant Posts 2017
|Opening date of Submit application||17.05.2017|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.05.2017|