Telangana State Public Service Commission -TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notifications for Gurukulam Teachers of Total Vacancies 7306-Apply at tspsc.gov.in Last Date: 04.03.2017
Latest TSPSC recruitment: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites application for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Physical Director (School), Physical Education Teacher, Art Teacher, Craft Teacher, Music Teacher, Staff Nurse and Librarian (School). Totally 7306 vacancies are available to apply. Eligible Candidates apply TSPSC Recruitment online on or before the last date of 04-03-2017 at Official website www.tspsc.gov.in. The Online registration commences from 10th Febraury 2017 .All the details about this requirement like educational qualifications ,Age Limit ,TSPSC selection process ,TSPSC Application Form, TSPSC Application fee are mentioned below in this page. if you looking more upcoming employment news in 2017 keep visit this site for more updates.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a state government of Telangana agency which is responsible for recruitment of staffs in state public services under various departments. It was established in the year 2014. The commission is located at Prathibha Bhavan, Hyderabad which is the capital of Telangana. . The commission recruit staffs every year by conducting Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 -TSPSC Job Notification:
Organization Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Employment Category: State Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 7306
Job Location: Telangana
Pay Scale: Rs. 5400 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 at www.tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||4362|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||921|
|Physical Director (School)||06|
|Physical Education Teacher||616|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Gurukula Teacher TSPSC Recruitment 2017
- Graduation/ Post Graduation with B.Ed. from a recognised institute.
- Check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 44 yrs.
- Check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection Procedure for TSPSC Gurukula Teacher Post
Applicants must be select based on the below Selection process
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- For General/OBC candidates, Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/EX-S/PWD candidates, fee exempted.
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to Apply TSPSC Gurukul Teacher Recruitment 2017 ?
- Go to official website http://tspsc.gov.in.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- Eligible candidates apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay application fee online through payment gateway desk.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of online application.
|Opening Date for Online application||10.02.2017|
|Closing date for online application||04.03.2017|