Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – Job Notification for Credit Officer Vacancies | Total Vacancies 200 | Last date to apply: 21.10.2017 | Download official notification @ www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017- Union Bank of India has announced new job notification for engagement of Credit Officers on probation for a period of 2 yrs. Totally, 200 vacancies are allotted for Credit officers Post of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017. Eligible and willing candidates can apply this post through online mode only. Candidates who are completed below mentioned educational qualification and wants to apply these vacancies through website on www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
Candidates should read the eligibility criteria in official notification, check whether you are eligible to apply or not. If you are eligible to apply this post and go to given application link and fill all required details correctly. Applicants upload his/her photographs and signature in given format. The candidates can apply these vacancies from Oct 04, 2017 to Oct 21, 2017, so apply earlier. You can find details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Union Bank of India
Name of the Post: Credit Officer
Total no. of Vacancies: 200
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705-45950/-
Eligibility criteria of Credit Officer Vacancies
- Candidates must hold Bachelor degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/University/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt.
- Applicants having professional qualification like MBA (Finance)/CA/ICWA/CFA/FRM/CAIIB from a recognized institute/University/Board by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies will give first preference.
- Candidate’s age should be minimum 23 yrs and maximum 32 yrs (as on 04.10.2017).
- Refer official notification for age relaxation.
- Online examination/Group Discussion/Personal Interview
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/- (Application fee + intimation charge)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (intimation charge)|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit cards/Credit cards/IMPS/Cash cards/Mobile Wallets and Internet Banking)
Mode of Application
How to apply online for union Bank of India Recruitment
- Candidates visit to official website unionbankofindia.co.in
- Click Career–> Recruitment–>find the advertisement “(Union Bank Recruitment project 2017-2018 (Specialist Officer-Credit)”.
- And then download official notification in pdf format.
- Read the official notification carefully and check whether you are eligible to apply.
- Now, go to given application link and fill all mandatory details correctly.
- Upload your scanned photographs and signature space provide in the application.
- Make payment through online on or before the last date.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- Finally, take a print out copies of online application for future use.
Online application link
|Starting date for submission of online application||04.10.2017|
|Closing date for submission of online application||21.10.2017|
Unionbankofindia Recruitment 2016 -2017 – Vacancy details for 19 Specialist Officer : How to Apply Online?
Union Bank of India has release a latest employment news notification of 19 Specialist Officer.Last date to apply online is 9th November 2016. Check out the eligibility criteria ,qualifications details and how to apply online details are below. It carried out in all India level. There are 19 vacancies for this job. Number of vacancies are categorized in different ranks.
Name of the Organization : Union Bank of India
Name of the Post : Specialist Officer
Total No of Vacancy : 19 Posts
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Oracle database administrator -IT MANAGER||05|
|Base24 Switch Coding /Testing /Administrator --IT MANAGER||03|
|System Admin--IT MANAGER||05|
|Cyber Security /Information--IT MANAGER||04|
|Digital/Cyber Forensics--IT MANAGER||02|
Age Limit Details :
23-35 years for general/OBC category.For Reserved category candidates must refer the official notifications..There is age limit for the various posts, so interested candidates must visit to the authentic site of the union bank so that they can know about the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. There is also age relaxation for the reserved categories.
Candidates must have completed a PG degree(Engineering/Technology) from Authorized University/Institute.
Process of selection:
Selection process for the various posts of the union bank of India are purely based on the online examination for the first round after that they have to undergo the group discussion and then after clearing this section candidates have to appear for the interview.
How to apply:
- Willing candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the examination can go for further process of filling application form.
- They have to visit to the authentic web portal of the union bank of India which is given as www.unionbankofIndia.co.in.
- First date of submission of the application for is 29-10-16 and the last date of filing as well as submission of the application form is 09-11-16.
Application Fee :
General/OBC Candidates : ₹ 600/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates : ₹ 100/-
How to Apply Online :
- Interested Candidates must have a Scanned Copies of your Photography and your signature before you apply online of this recruitment
- Visit their Official website (i.e) www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Go to Careers Tab and click the Recruitment button
- Just click on the “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2016-2017 (Specialist Officer ) -Recruitment Notification -that’s the link for notification & Online application
- Carefully the read all the instruction before you apply online.
- Just click on the “Click here ” to apply online.
- Fill all the required field and upload your scanned photography & Signature.
- Once again Confirm all your details are correct and click the” submit” button.
- Right after that it will redirect to the payment option ,You can Pay the application feed via Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Once you completed the payment ,it will generate your Registration Number and Password.
Right down the “Registration No & password “for your Reference.
- E-receipt will also be generated after Completion of Payment.
- Take out the Print of the E-receipt and the Application Form for future reference.
Pay Scale Details :
Pay Scale will be ₹31,705/- to ₹45950/-
Union bank of India has also disclosed the notification for the Union bank of India recruitment of candidates for the post of Specialist officer . There are 19 posts vacant which have to be filled. Candidates who will crack every stage of the recruitment process will get reputed job and handsome salary. Candidates are advised to go through the web portal of the union bank of India in order to get the details of the eligibility criteria as well as recruitment procedure.
Suggested Post : Download the IBPS Exam Preparation Book Online
Candidates can get the hall ticket or admit card through online mode and it will be out before 7 days of the commencement of examination. Hall ticket is very important and you cannot enter the examination hall without it. All the candidates must stay tuned with the website because results as well as further recruitment process are mentioned here on this site. You can get entire information and updates here on the website of union bank of India.