Unionbankofindia Recruitment 2016 – Vacancy details for 208 Specialist Officer :
Union bank of India has opened the vacancies for the post of specialist officer. It carried out in all India level. There are 208 vacancies for this job. Number of vacancies are categorized in different ranks. There are 150 posts for the credit officers, 20 posts for the Chartered accountant, 2 posts for the statisticians; 2 posts are reserved for the information security officer, 10 posts for the manager, 8 posts for the assistant manager and 16 posts for the security officers.
Age Limit Details :
There is age limit for the various posts, so interested candidates must visit to the authentic site of the union bank so that they can know about the eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. There is also age relaxation for the reserved categories.
Process of selection:
Selection process for the various posts of the union bank of India are purely based on the online examination for the first round after that they have to undergo the group discussion and then after clearing this section candidates have to appear for the interview.
How to apply:
- Willing candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for the examination can go for further process of filling application form.
- They have to visit to the authentic web portal of the union bank of India which is given as www.unionbankofIndia.co.in.
- First date of submission of the application for is 25-05-16 and the last date of filing as well as submission of the application form is 10-06-16.
How to Apply Online :
- Interested Candidates must have a Scanned Copies of your Photography and your signature before you apply online of this recruitment
- Visit their Official website (i.e) www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Go to Careers Tab and click the Recruitment button
- Just click on the “Union Bank Recruitment Project 2016-2017 (Specialist Officer ) -Recruitment Notification -that’s the link for notification & Online application
- Carefully the read all the instruction before you apply online.
- Just click on the “Click here ” to apply online.
- Fill all the required field and upload your scanned photography & Signature.
- Once again Confirm all your details are correct and click the” submit” button.
- Right after that it will redirect to the payment option ,You can Pay the application feed via Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Once you completed the payment ,it will generate your Registration Number and Password.
Right down the “Registration No & password “for your Reference.
- E-receipt will also be generated after Completion of Payment.
- Take out the Print of the E-receipt and the Application Form for future reference.
Pay Scale Details :
Pay Scale and other details are Here
Union bank of India has also disclosed the notification for the Union bank of India recruitment of candidates for the post of forex officer and economist in Mumbai. There are 40 posts vacant which have to be filled. Candidates who will crack every stage of the recruitment process will get reputed job and handsome salary. Candidates are advised to go through the web portal of the union bank of India in order to get the details of the eligibility criteria as well as recruitment procedure.
Suggested Post : Download the IBPS Exam Preparation Book Online
Candidates can get the hall ticket or admit card through online mode and it will be out before 7 days of the commencement of examination. Hall ticket is very important and you cannot enter the examination hall without it. All the candidates must stay tuned with the website because results as well as further recruitment process are mentioned here on this site. You can get entire information and updates here on the website of union bank of India.