UIIC Recruitment 2017 | United India Insurance | Assistant | Total Vacancies 696 | Apply Online @ UIIC Careers
UIIC Recruitment 2017 – United India Insurance Company shortly UIIC invites application for the post of Assistant. Particularly, 696 vacancies are allotted for the post. Eligible candidates apply online for UIIC Assistant Recruitment on or before the last date (August 28, 2017). Submit online application form @ UIIC Careers from August 14, 2017.
Online application submitted incompletely will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains UIIC Recruitment 2017 in brief.
About United India Insurance
United India Insurance Company is a public sector general insurance company providing insurance and financial services in India. UIIC has been functioning since 1938. Headquarter of UIIC is located in Chennai, Tamilnadu. The Company provides Motor Insurance, Health Insurance and Accident Insurance. Presently, more than fifteen thousand employees are working in the company.
Details of UIIC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: United India Insurance Company Limited
Organization Type: Central Government
Name of the Post: Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,000/- per month.
Total Vacancies: 696
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility criteria for UIIC Assistant Recruitment
- Graduate form a recognized institute/university.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 30.06.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Regional Language Test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for UIIC Assistant vacancies
- Go to official website and then Careers Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||14.08.2017|
|Last date of online application||28.08.2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||22.09.2017|
|Date of Main Exam||23.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in United India Insurance keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.