UPSC Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017-IES/ISS Exam 2017 Call Letter Download @ Official site upsconline.nic.in before 14-05-2017
UPSC Admit Card 2017 Download: UPSC Indian Economic/Statistical Service Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket are recently uploaded ,download link is available online now at the official website of www.upsconline.nic.in page. In this page you know about how to download the Call letter/Admit Card for the UPSC IES ISS Exam in step by step.
Candidates who were applied for UPSC IES ISS Exam ,those can download the Admit Card at the Official page as given below in this page.Admit Card is necessary to appear for the test.Without hall ticket candidates are not allowed to attend the Examination ,So download your hall ticket/Admit Card of UPSC as soon as possible. Go through this page for more information about how to download it.
Union Public Service Commission shortly UPSC is a central govt. agency to recruit staffs. It has been recruiting staffs since 1926. Headquarter is located at Dholpur House in New Delhi until now. The commission conducts exam such as Civil Services, Engineering Services, Medical Services and also Defence Services. The commission conduct various exams every year and recruit a talented and knowledgeable staffs around India. it’s one of the most reputable public service commission in india.Don’t forgot to check recent UPSC recruitment 2017 here
Details of UPSC Admit Card 2017 :-
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Location of Job: All over India
Total No of Vacancies: 28
Category: E-Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
Examination Type: Combined Competitive Written Test
Exam Name: UPSC IES/ISS Exam 2017
Steps to download UPSC Admit Card 2017
- Go to Official Website (i.e) www.upsconline.nic.in (or) upsc.gov.in (or) Direct link provided below in this page.
- Press on the link named as “e-Admit Card for Indian Statistical/Economic Service Exam 2017”
- Click on it and it will redirect you to the Hall ticket download page.
- Now you have 2 options that is you can download Hall ticket by registration ID (or) by Roll number
- So Select anyone ,then it ask to enter your registration ID ,Date of Birth(DOB) and click “Submit” button.
- Finally your Hall Ticket Contains a brief details appear on the Screen.
- Don’t forgot to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket and Print out it.
Note : Candidates willing to get the admit card particularly for UPSC would keep visit this page for more updates. Additionally,Check the recent employment news in 2017 here.