Viluppuram District Court Job Vacancy 2017 2018 | Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Job Vacancies @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/viluppuram | Last Date 15.05.2017
Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 – Principal District Court of Villupuram as declared the Latest notification to recruiting 71 Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Vacancies. Viluppuram District Court 2017 Application Process has started from 29th April 2017 and closing date 15th May 2017. As per Viluppuram District Court Job Opening Notification, It will hire the eligible individuals for the 71 Office Assistant Positions from capable and elgible applicants. So Candidates, who are willing to apply for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017 they should fill and submit the offline application form on or before the last date
In this Post. We are shared the Latest Job Opening at Viluppuram District Court, 71 Assistant, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff Jobs Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and More. To get more information regarding Viluppuram District Court Jobs. Candidates Please refer the official website.
Details of Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Principal District Court, Villupuram
Employment Category: Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Viluppuram, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy Details of Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Reader||02||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Examiner||07||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Senior Bailiff||16||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Junior Bailiff||17||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2200/-|
|Office Assistant||26||Rs.4800 – 10000/- with Grade Pay Rs.1300/-|
|Computer Operator (purely on temporary basis)||03||Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-|
Eligibility criteria for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017
- Reader – Candidates should have completed S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Examiner – Candidates should have completed S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Senior Bailiff – Candidates should have completed S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Junior Bailiff -Candidates should have completed S.S.L.C. (passed)
- Office Assistant -Candidates should have completed VIII Std. (passed)
- Computer Operator – Candidates should have completed Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or) Computer application in recognized University (or) B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com with diploma in computer application from recognized university. Typewriting Junior Grade – English & Tamil.
Age Limit (As on 01.05.2017)
Candidates Age limit should be Minimum 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 to 48 (As per govt rules relaxation given for respective category, Kindly Refer notification)
|Category of candidates||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribues and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 Years||35 Years|
|Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities||18 Years||32 Years|
|“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and BCM’s).||18 Years||30 Years|
|Physically handicapped||18 Years||40 Years|
|Ex-serviceman (SC/ST/SC(A)/BC/MBC)||–||53 Years|
|Ex-serviceman (OC)||–||48 Years|
- Selection of candidates for the above-mentioned posts will be based on the interview purely on merit, subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Note: Candidates must appearance to the interview is mandatory. Candidates who have failed to attend the interview of Viluppuram District Court Job. They will not be considered for selection.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – Registered Post
How to Apply for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website @ ecourts.gov.in/tn/viluppuram
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
The Principal District & Sessions Judge,
Principal District Court,
Date of Notification 29.04.2017 Last date for submission of applications 15.05.2017 (5:45 PM)