Visakhapatnam (VIZAG) Port Trust Recruitment 2017 | Appretices | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date: 14.03.2017 | Register online @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in
Visakhapatnam Shortly VIZAG, VIZAG Port Trust invites application for Apprentices. Particularly, 58 vacancies are allotted for Apprentices. Eligible candidates apply online on or before the last date. Register online application form @ www.apprenticeship.gov.in. This Page clearly explains Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible.
About VIZAG Port
Visakhapatnam shortly called as VIZAG, VIZAG Port is under the control of Ministry of Shipping of Govt. of India. It has been operated by VIZAG Port Trust until now. It has been operating since 1933. Presently, there are 24 berths are available. It has been located in Andhra Pradesh until now. Because of its area, it handles huge volume of Cargo and it is the second largest port in India.
Details of Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Visakhapatnam Port Trust
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs (Apprentice)
Total No. of Vacancies: 58
Job Location: Visakhapatnam
Stipend: Rs. 5924/- per month for first year and Rs. 6770/- per month for second year.
VIZAG Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||01|
Eligibility criteria for VIZAG Apprentices
- ITI in relevant trade from government approved institutions.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational Qualification.
- Age should be minimum 14 yrs as on 31.01.2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for VIZAG Apprentices vacancies
- First go to official website apprenticeship.gov.in and then Apprentices Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then check the correctness of details given.
- After all submit the application.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||04.03.2017|
|Last date of online application||14.03.2017|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in VIZAG Port Trust would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.