Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Recruitment 2017-18 | 43 Pharmacist, Technician, RA & Other Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.vssc.gov.in | Last Date: 07-08-2017
VSSC Recruitment 2017: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) has recently release a Job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Pharmacist, Technician, RA & Other Posts. As per Job Notification, It will recruit 43 vacancies for these posts. This is really good job opportunity to the candidates who looking for State Government Job. Aspirants can apply to this notification through Online mode on before the last date 07th August 2017.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online application form and you may refer the official notification to apply for VSSC Vacancy. For other information like VSSC job notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply VSSC Recruitment check the following details. Candidates can get more information about Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Vacancy of 2017 Please refer the official website.
Details of VSSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Across India
Vacancy Details of VSSC Recruitment 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|5||Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic)||06||Rs.24,000/|
|10||Technician-B [Chemical Operator (MM)]||01||Rs.24,000/|
|11||Technician-B [Chemical Operator (AO)]||01||Rs.24,000/|
Eligibility criteria for Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Vacancy
- SSLC/Diploma/ITI/Degree from a recognized Board/University.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Candidates Age limit maximum is 38 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age details.
- Physical Fitness
- Endurance Test
- Written test
- Skill test
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2017
- Go to official website and then look for Career page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||24.07.2017|
|Last date of online application||07.08.2017|