WB Police Recruitment 2018 | West Bengal Police Recruitment Board – Job Notification for Lady Constables | Total Vacancies 2550 | Last Date: 01.02.2018
WB Police Recruitment 2018: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board recently published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Lady Constables. As per WB Police Job Notification, It will recruit 2550 posts. This is the golden job opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking latest Govt jobs. Candidates able to apply online/offline for this WB Police Lady Constables job. Closing Date for submission of online applications is 01.02.2018.
Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for West Bengal Police jobs can check the official notification before applying. For other information like WB Police Recruitment notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, How to apply WB Police Vacancy check the following details.
Details of WB Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Organization Type: State Govt. Jobs
Name of the post: Lady Constables
Total no. of Vacancies: 2550
Pay scale: Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay
Job Location: West Bengal
Eligibility criteria of WB Lady Constables Post
- Candidates must have passed Madhyamik or its equivalent from a recognized institute/University.
Age limit( as on 01.01.2018)
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 27 yrs
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurements Test
- Physical Efficient Test
- Final Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
The filled application should be send to the below mentioned address.
Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
How to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website and then Advertisement page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online or offline
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Starting date for submission of application||03.01.2018|
|Last date for submission of online/offline application||01.02.2018|