West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Programme Officer Vacancy | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date: 18.07.2017
WBPSC Recruitment 2017: West Bengal Public Service Commission shortly called as WBPSC, has recently published a job notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancy post of Assistant Programme Officer. As per WBPSC Limited Job Notification, It will recruit 50 vacancies for the post of Assistant Programme Officer. This is brilliant job opportunity for all those candidates who are seeking latest Govt jobs can use this opportunity of WBPSC Recruitment. Candidates must fill the online application form on or before the last date 18th July 2017 Only. Candidates who have completed Degree are eligible for this recruitment. Interested and Eligible Candidates applying for WBPSC jobs can check the official notification.
This Page explains detailed information on West Bengal Public Service Assistant Programme Officer Recruitment such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and apply online for WBPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission
Organization Type: State Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 50
Job Location: West Bengal
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Programme Officer||50||Rs.7,100 – Rs.37,600||Rs.3,900/-|
Eligibility criteria for West Bengal Public Service Commission Jobs 2017
- WBPSC looking Candidates who have completed degree of graduation and post graduation or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Age should be minimum 21 yrs and maximum 39 yrs as on 01/01/2017.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test
- Physical Fitness
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for WBPSC Job Vacancies
- Go to official website and then Recruitment Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then click online recruitment button to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||27.06.2017|
|Last date of online application||18.07.2017|