WBTET 2017 | West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test Notification| West Bengal Board of Primary Education | Apply Online @ wbbpe.org
WBTET 2017 – West Bengal Board of Primary Education shortly WBBPE announced exam notification for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The TET is going to conduct to recruit teachers for Primary Classes from Class 1 to Class 5. Eligible Candidates apply online for the WB TET 2017 on or before the last date (October 29, 2017). Submit online application form @ wbbpeonline.in.
Online application submitted after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains WBTET 2017 in brief.
Details of WBTET 2017 Exam Notification
Organization Name: West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE)
Organization Type: State Government
Name of the Test: Teacher Eligibility Test
Job Location: West Bengal
Eligibility criteria for WBTET 2017
- Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary/Diploma or Degree in Elementary Education or Special Education from a recognized institute.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
|General /Others||Rs. 100/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for West Bengal TET 2017
- Go to official website and then look for notification.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then upload photo and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||10.10.2017|
|Closing date of Online application||29.10.2017|
Note: – Candidates who are willing to get WBTET updates would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.