Western Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apprentices | Total Vacancies 1306 | Download Application Form @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Western Railway invites application for the engagement of Apprentices in western railway zone. Particularly, 592 vacancies are allotted in Mumbai division, 388 vacancies in Ahmedabad division, 54 vacancies in Rajkot division, 229 vacancies in Vadodara divisional office and 43 vacancies in Vadodara Pratapnagar Workshop. Eligible candidates apply for Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment on or before the last date. Download application form @ Western Railway official website.
Application received after the last date and incomplete application will be rejected. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria in official notification. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. This Page explains Western Railway Recruitment 2017 in brief.
Details of Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Western Railway (WR)
Name of the Post: Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 1306
Job Location: Western Railway Zone
Vacancy Details of Western Railway Apprentices
|Vadodara (Divisional Office)||229|
|Pratapnagar Workshop, Vadodara||43|
Eligibility criteria for Western Railway Apprentices
- SSC and ITI in relevant trade from a recognized institute/board.
- However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Age should be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Merit List (Academic Qualification)
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Postal Order/ Demand Draft
Mumbai Division – (Postal Order only) Payable to Sr.DFM – Mumbai Central (W.R.).
Ahmedabad Division – Payable to Sr.DFM – Ahmedabad.
Rajkot Division – Payable to Sr.DGM Rajkot (WR).
Vadodara Divisional Office – Payable to Sr.DGM/Vadodara.
Vadodara Pratapnagar Workshop – Payable to Sr.AFA (W&S)/Pratapnagar, Vadodara.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – In Person/By Post
Submit the application with necessary documents at the box kept in the concerned divisions or send through post. Check official notification for Division offices addresses.
How to apply for Western Railway Apprentices
- Go to official website and then News, Updates & Recruitment -> Recruitment.
- Find the division wise notifications for apprentices.
- Read the notification carefully and check whether you are eligible.
- If you are eligible then download the application form for desired division.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the concerned division.
|Last date for receipt of application (Mumbai)||09.11.2017|
|Last date for Ahmedabad||12.11.2017|
|Last date for Rajkot||17.11.2017|
|Last date for Vadodara divisional office||23.11.2017|
|Last date for Vadodara Pratapnagar workshop||29.11.2107|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in Western Railway would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news here.