Last updated on May 29th, 2018 at 12:55 pm
AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017 | Junior Assistant | Total Vacancies 147 in AAI Recruitment to apply online at www.aai.aero Last Date: 31.03.2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) Southern Region invites application for the post of Junior Assistants in Fire service. Particularly 147 vacancies are available to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates apply on or before the last date. Download application form @ www.aai.aero. Candidates should be a resident of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island. Application received after the last date and in-complete will be rejected. This Page clearly explains AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017 in brief. Before apply for the job, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria.
Airport Authority of India shortly AAI is a public sector company under Ministry of Civil Aviation of Government of India. The Organization has been operating since 1995. Headquarter is located Rajiv Gandhi Bhavan, Safdarjung Airport in New Delhi. The Company provides services such as creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. The company has more than 20,000 employees across India. Because of its performance, Government of India honored the company by giving Miniratna status.
Notification Details of AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 147
Job Location: South India
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Pay Scale: Rs. 12500 – 28500/-
Eligibility criteria for AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017
- 10th /12th /Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/Board with minimum 50% of marks.
- Moreover check other qualification in official notification.
Age Limit (31.03.2017)
- Age should be minimum 18 yrs and maximum 30 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
- Driving Test
- Endurance Test
Application Fee for AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017
Mode of Payment
- Offline Payment – Demand Draft
Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai. Mention your name at reverse side of DD.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post
The Regional Executive Director,
Airport Authority of India,
Chennai – 27.
(Mention the post applying for on the envelope).
How to Apply for AAI Junior Assistant vacancies
- Go to official website aai.aero and then Career Page.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach necessary documents.
- Particularly check official notification for necessary documents to be attached.
- Finally, send the application to the given address.
Important Dates of AAI Southern Region Recruitment 2017
|Last date for receipt of application||31.03.2017|