ACCF Recruitment 2019 | Dentist & Other Posts | Last Date 13.09.2019 | Apply Online Latest 15 Job Vacancies @ www.assamcancercarefoundation.org
ACCF Recruitment 2019: Assam Cancer Care Foundation has recently announced a notification for the recruitment of following posts such as Dentist, District Health Manager and Patient Navigator Posts. It is going to fill 15 vacancies in the above said posts. Online applications are invited from the qualified candidates for Assam Cancer Care Foundation recruitment 2019. The last date for sending the application via online mode is 13.09.2019. ACCF recruitment 2019 notification is available in the official website of ACCF.
Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as BDS/ Master of Public Health or Health Administration/ BAMS/ BHMS/ B.PT/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor of Social Work/ BA from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit to apply for this Assam Cancer Care Foundation job vacancies. The selected candidates will be employed under annual contract basis at Assam.
Details of ACCF Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest ACCF notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||Assam Cancer Care Foundation|
|Job Type||State Government|
|Job Name||Dentist, District Health Manager & Patient Navigator|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||15|
|Job Location||ACCF, Assam|
|Last Date for sending application||13.09.2019|
Candidates must look through the official notification before apply to this ACCF job recruitment 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Assam jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for ACCF Notification 2019
ACCF is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|District Health Manager||04|
Eligibility Criteria for ACCF Dentist & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as BDS/ Master of Public Health or Health Administration/ BAMS/ BHMS/ B.PT/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor of Social Work/ BA from the recognized board or university.
- Experienced candidates will be preferred.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
|Dentist & District Health Manager||Not more than 40 years|
|Patient Navigator||Not more than 35 years|
- Check advertisement for selection process.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via online mode (Email id: email@example.com).
How to apply for ACCF Jobs 2019
- Go to official website assamcancercarefoundation.org
- Find the “Careers” link and click on it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Fill the prescribed details in the application form correctly.
- Send the filled in application to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Eligible candidates only can apply for these posts in this latest job opening in ACCF. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in ACCF 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|