AEES Admit Card 2019 | Atomic Energy Education Society | Teachers & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 57 | AEES Exam Date: 30.08.2019 to 01.09.2019 | Download AEES Teachers Hall Ticket @ aees.gov.in
AEES Admit Card 2019: Atomic Energy Education Society has planned to conduct the written test for PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator & Primary Teacher Posts. It is going to release the AEES Admit Card for Teachers & Other Posts. AEES written test will be held from 30.08.2019 to 01.09.2019 at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Rawatbhata and Jamshedpur. Applicants who have applied for this AEES recruitment on June 2019, kindly download your AEES call letter from official website (www.aees.gov.in). AEES exam date, time, and venue details will be available in official website.
As per the AEES recruitment notification, AEES allocates overall 57 vacancies for PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator & Primary Teacher Posts. There are many number of aspirants were applied for this recruitment. Applicants who have cleared the written test, those candidates only attend to further selection process (i.e.) skill test. Who have shortlisted in AEES recruitment process will be appointed at anywhere in India. Atomic Energy Education Society will conduct the written examination for 100 marks and test duration is 2 ½ hours. More details of AEES syllabus, result, cut off marks, upcoming notices and etc. are given in AEES careers
Details of AEES Teachers Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019
|Organization Name||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Name of the Post||PGT, TGT, Librarian, Special Educator & Primary Teacher|
|No of Vacancies||57|
|Exam Scheme||OMR based test|
|Exam Date||30.08.2019 to 01.09.2019|
|Exam Duration||2 ½ hours|
|Status of Admit Card||Available Soon|
You may visit www.aees.gov.in to get more details about AEES admit card. Here you can get call letter details, exam pattern, how to download and direct link. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
AEES 2019 Test Centres
- Atomic Energy Education Society will conduct the written test at folowing centres (i.e.) Mumbai, Hyderabad, Indore, Rawatbhata and Jamshedpur. The examination will be conducted via OMR sheet at the venues given in the respective call letters.
Atomic Energy Education Society Exam Pattern 2019
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Exam Duration: 2 ½ hours.
- No of Questions: 100 questions.
- Type of Question Paper: objective type multiple choice
- Language: English and Hindi.
Exam Scheme for AEES Exam 2019
- AEES will conduct the exam for 100 marks and exam scheme is given below
How to Download AEES Teacher Call Letter/ Admit Card 2019
- Go to official website aees.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Find the admit card link, click on the link.
- Enter your login credentials then click login button.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- You may download the call letter before the last date ends.
|AEES Admit Card||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of AEES to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.